BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Agreed.

That may be one of my first changes, Ford has them available, through their Ford Performance Parts for $99-USD.(https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-16826-MA)
Yep, I could see doing that. The rod is so tacky.... $126.31 + $6.71 shipping on Amazon.ca (doesn't qualify for Prime).

Also looking a possibly a STO N Sho for the front license plate. Already told the dealer not to drill any holes to mount the front license plate holder.
Sponsored

AC53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg TDI, Lincoln MKZ, F-350 TD
Yeah, it's nice to be back in Nova Scotia where front plates aren't required. I hated having to put a front plate on my Fiat Spiders and other cars when I was in BC.

If you don't like the Ford markings (I'm not keen on them either), Steeda and several other companies make similar options, but I've not looked at them yet so don't know if they are a better choice or not.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Yeah, it's nice to be back in Nova Scotia where front plates aren't required. I hated having to put a front plate on my Fiat Spiders and other cars when I was in BC.

If you don't like the Ford markings (I'm not keen on them either), Steeda and several other companies make similar options, but I've not looked at them yet so don't know if they are a better choice or not.
Was checking the Steeda ones, they are a bit more expensive USD 135. Will do more research when I get closer to getting the car. May also just see what the dealer will charge and get it done before I pick up the car.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
So you don’t like my opinion on this subject?
My contribution to this discussion stands.....I wouldn’t change a thing.
so far I’ve added the Roush spoiler and changed everything! including the sick factory 19’s!! Running 20’s with 315/35 Nitto’s out back!! Steeda suspension parts....etc! Only reason I bought it was I liked the Color!!! DHG !!

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Give it a 10 speed option like the mach-1, get rid of the chrome trim.

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Less rattles. Ha ha. Better built. And quieter inside, especially the insane road noise :).

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
I would like the kerbside rear vision mirror to tilt down when reverse is engaged for parallel
parking so I can see the kerb and protect my rims

Bullitt$Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt L3456, 2018 F150 CC Lariat, 18 HD SGS
Use one of the other memory presets for the driver's seat. Only change the mirror to where you want it to parallel park.

I've been driving German cars for years prior to the Bullitt and that's one of the things I miss - being able to touch a button and have the right side mirror move down and in.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I would like the kerbside rear vision mirror to tilt down when reverse is engaged for parallel parking so I can see the kerb and protect my rims
This is what I did: Lowered both mirrors to where I wanted them, and stored that setting on memory #3. But if you're the only driver (like I am), just thought about a better way: You could set memory #2 for the left side mirror, and #3 for the right (or vice-versa) :). Hope this helps.

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Thanks but I don't have a memory function with the recaros in the Bullitt, that's another thing I miss i get pissed off when it gets serviced and someone of 4 ft 11 in or 6ft 10 in plays with the seat and it takes me about 3 days to get it back to normal

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I personally think HUDs are super cool and would have been a dope addition to it.
After a year of driving, my biggest problem is the awfully loud squeaks from the dashboard during summer and annoying squeak in the rear seats during cold weather which recently started. I'll have to spend a weekend figuring out the seats soon and for the dashboard I just have to wait till summer

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Thanks but I don't have a memory function with the recaros in the Bullitt, that's another thing I miss i get pissed off when it gets serviced and someone of 4 ft 11 in or 6ft 10 in plays with the seat and it takes me about 3 days to get it back to normal
2 visits ago to the dealer that sold me my car, it came back to me with my seat setting totally jacked up AND memorized.

It takes a special kind of a-hole to do that.

TXAG96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21Bronco,'20Bullitt,'01Boxster,'87Tbird-Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
swap to a rear transaxle. I hear there is an easy bolt on mod for that.....lol
Sponsored