Sponsored

Is There Anyone Still Waiting For Their 2019 GT350?

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
The Promised Land....
Shelby-donutsbanners.jpg

.....and how to get there....

Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Maybe I will take a drive up tomorrow and see if I can spot it.
That would be great! Hopefully, it won't be there and it will be on the way to CT!

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Let me know (call) if you want to try to track the carrier.
Friday Update:

The car is still in Twin Oaks, PA. Sitting on a ramp, just waiting for a carrier. Man, this is going to be the death of me.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Friday Update:

The car is still in Twin Oaks, PA. Sitting on a ramp, just waiting for a carrier. Man, this is going to be the death of me.
You could still try to track the carrier to get the schedule.

Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
So near and yet so far! Hang in there Bud! Put the car's VIN in a affidavit in support of a search warrant! If PC is found to support the issuance, go get it!

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Sounds like Twin Oaks is a rail yard where cars are off loaded from the train rail cars and parked until they are loaded on a transport truck that delivers the car to the dealership. We have Jessup Rail yard in our area that is the rail yard for drop offs from the rail car. At Jessup, transport trucks load up vehicles for transport all over Maryland. If your car was "hot tagged" by the Ford division rep. (at the request of the dealership) it should be prioritized for on loading as soon as possible. When the cars are loaded, it is often predicated upon other loaded vehicles going to close geographical locations to where your car is going. There is no set time frame as to when this happens. Transports come in, load up and go out to the dealerships that are relatively close to one another. Sometimes Ford dealerships have a designated PDI (pre-delivery-inspection) guy and he usually has a good connection with the transport drivers that serve his dealership. If the stars align, he can get them to find your car and load it up sooner than later. That has been the case for me with past Shelby deliveries. It's not a regimented system and dealerships have little control over when the cars show up.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
What do I have to do???? Its on Ramp 5R.
Mark - check your PM - I got the info for chasing this down to details as they are available. Yes, it is "rush" status.
Sponsored