Sponsored

Is There Anyone Still Waiting For Their 2019 GT350?

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck on getting the car. If they want to keep you business, try to hit them up about throwing something in... Worst they can say is no. Worse you can do is walk away and get a car that is in dealer stock.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Good luck on getting the car. If they want to keep you business, try to hit them up about throwing something in... Worst they can say is no. Worse you can do is walk away and get a car that is in dealer stock.
Thanks, Josh. I appreciate it! I will keep everyone informed!

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Just found out KR331 is sitting in a Canadian Dealer. Wonder if this is the highest number for the 2019 run so far.

Edit: KR382 is in Canada too.

They maybe have hit 500 for ‘19. I thought it would be a shorter year.

ScottieDoo05

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Good Monday to Everyone out there,

The update as of this morning is the car is in New Castle, PA., on a train. ETA is 9/7-9/13. I am thinking I have the last 2019 Shelby. Lol.
That's fantastic news! It's on its way and you'll get to see it in person soon. It might feel like the last Shelby, but even it is, at least it's yours! Wohoo!!! I'll be counting down the hours with ya, can't wait to see some pics.

Sponsored

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
That's fantastic news! It's on its way and you'll get to see it in person soon. It might feel like the last Shelby, but even it is, at least it's yours! Wohoo!!! I'll be counting down the hours with ya, can't wait to see some pics.
Thanks, Scott. I will continue to fill everyone in on the ongoing saga!!!!! Much appreciated.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
I'll put my shovel away Mark...
Dave,

Please don't put it away. The way this has gone, we still may need it. There may be a car carrier shortage or something that will delay it further. We still may need to dig a path in the snow to the garage.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
We want video evidence!

I am checking Dorian's updated track to be sure it is not turning towards New Castle PA.

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I am thinking I have the last 2019 Shelby. Lol.
If you don't have the last one you're sure darn close! Glad to hear it's on a train! Hopefully the auto distribution center that services your area has their act together and can get it to the dealership without delay! Then it's happy time!

Sponsored
OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
We want video evidence!

I am checking Dorian's updated track to be sure it is not turning towards New Castle PA.
Mike,

Anything is possible with this car order and delivery. While you are checking the radar for Dorian, can you check if there are train robbers in the area?

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
If you don't have the last one you're sure darn close! Glad to hear it's on a train! Hopefully the auto distribution center that services your area has their act together and can get it to the dealership without delay! Then it's happy time!
Randy,

Supposedly, this car is"hot tagged" and there is a transporter ready and waiting. I also hear that there is a snow storm hitting Hawaii this week.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Randy,

Supposedly, this car is"hot tagged" and there is a transporter ready and waiting. I also hear that there is a snow storm hitting Hawaii this week.
Great. So our 1st lookie of the Shelby will be when you get pulled over on LivePD for driving a stolen car. This should be entertaining....

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Great. So our 1st lookie of the Shelby will be when you get pulled over on LivePD for driving a stolen car. This should be entertaining....
That's exactly what I would need. Pension? What pension? Lol, Stay tuned, this can't go smooth. It hasn't in the last six months. We are on a good roll here.

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I found it!

"Flat Rock police are searching for a Ford Mustang that was stolen from the Flat Rock Ford Assembly Plant on Sunday afternoon.

According to police, the Mustang is blue with white racing stripes down across the car.

Police say they have had a few cases of Mustang thefts from factory lots across metro Detroit over the past several months, not just the Flat Rock plant."

https://www.wxyz.com/news/police-search-for-mustang-stolen-from-flat-rock-ford-assembly-plant
Sponsored