Sponsored

Is there any reason NOT to run the Girodisc rotors on the front?

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I heard ST43s do the same... going to try Pagid yellows one of these days... but is it that difficult to get off? I have heard it's a nightmare but yet to go down that road.
I've used Pagid yellows (RSL29's) for over a decade. For a long time, they were my DD pads as well as track. The dust is a soft brown color and it doesn't turn to stone regardless of how long you leave it on and what weather it goes through. It rinses off clean with ease.

They're approved by Pagid for carbon ceramic brakes as well as iron and I've used them with great success on my current brakes. These days I'm trying out some new pad types - Pagid RSC1 and Racing Brake ST600's. On ceramic, both of the new ones drive about the same as the RSL's.
Sponsored

BierGut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
I've used Pagid yellows (RSL29's) for over a decade. For a long time, they were my DD pads as well as track. The dust is a soft brown color and it doesn't turn to stone regardless of how long you leave it on and what weather it goes through. It rinses off clean with ease.

They're approved by Pagid for carbon ceramic brakes as well as iron and I've used them with great success on my current brakes. These days I'm trying out some new pad types - Pagid RSC1 and Racing Brake ST600's. On ceramic, both of the new ones drive about the same as the RSL's.
100% on the dust being easy to wash off. I love the RS29s.

I used the RSC1 pad on my Z/28 before I switched to iron rotors. They performed as well as the RS29s. The carbon ceramic rotors only lasted for a couple of events before degrading to a point they were destroying pads. Enjoyed them while they lasted. An experiment I needed to try.