Sponsored

Is Ford backed up pretty bad right now?

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
My 18 GT is currently waiting for the new motor and its been over 2 months that I have been waiting, and have not gotten any back from Ford yet.
Dealership says that they are working on it, but not sure what is going on.
Any clue that can help me or any suggestion what to do?
Thank you.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Did you call the Ford 800# and open a Case?

In most states, if your vehicle has been down and at the Service Center for 30-consecutive days OR 30 calendar days within a year, that is considered a qualification for a Lemon Law claim (either Ford Buy Back with vehicle replacement OR refund of purchase price and you walk away from Ford).

Every State has different Lemon Law stipulations, so you must review and research your State’s Lemon Laws.

If you want your case elevated, you MUST call the Ford 800#. If you already have a Case number established, then you need to call back and demand a Supervisor to get to the bottom of your claim and how they’re going to make you whole.

If it were me - I’d dump it and go for a Buy Back.

OP
OP

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Did you call the Ford 800# and open a Case?

In most states, if your vehicle has been down and at the Service Center for 30-consecutive days OR 30 calendar days within a year, that is considered a qualification for a Lemon Law claim (either Ford Buy Back with vehicle replacement OR refund of purchase price and you walk away from Ford).

Every State has different Lemon Law stipulations, so you must review and research your State’s Lemon Laws.

If you want your case elevated, you MUST call the Ford 800#. If you already have a Case number established, then you need to call back and demand a Supervisor to get to the bottom of your claim and how they’re going to make you whole.

If it were me - I’d dump it and go for a Buy Back.
Thank you. But my car is currently not in the dealership. They decided to let me drive untill the new motor is here. I assume the 30 days works if the car is in the dealer and I am not able to drive?

careature

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 2017 pp
Thank you. But my car is currently not in the dealership. They decided to let me drive untill the new motor is here. I assume the 30 days works if the car is in the dealer and I am not able to drive?
if you want it faster, give them the car and request loaner.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joaquin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Gt
The engines are more then likely on back order so it wouldn’t make sense for the car to just sit there.
Sponsored