Sponsored

Is anyone getting 0% financing on a new Ford during these times?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is anyone getting 0% financing on a new Mustang via Ford Credit (or other lender) during these times of COVID, crazy retail prices and slumped new vehicle production due to chip shortages??

I also realize 0% financing is strictly dependent on the Buyer's capability and their Credit history/score.
Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
Dodge is offering 0% for the Challenger, but the dealer said they are usually very picky as far as your credit score. I was going to order one, but nobody is offering under invoice anymore and by the time the car arrives, I'm betting the special finance rate will have expired.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
That actually made me think - I ordered my 2021 GT on March 6th with a signed finance rate of 1.49% for 72 months (I'm in Canada). This locks my rate for as long as it takes for the car to arrive right?

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
IDK, I think it depends on the wording in the documents you signed. I know for Dodge the interest rate is whatever it happens to be at the time of delivery. But for the other incentives, some dealers say you can lock it in at the time you order it and if it is higher when it arrives you get the better incentive, while other places say they will only do the rebate at time of delivery. But the incentives are kind of a moot point if you want the 0% as you can't combine them with the rebates.

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IDK, I think it depends on the wording in the documents you signed. I know for Dodge the interest rate is whatever it happens to be at the time of delivery. But for the other incentives, some dealers say you can lock it in at the time you order it and if it is higher when it arrives you get the better incentive, while other places say they will only do the rebate at time of delivery. But the incentives are kind of a moot point if you want the 0% as you can't combine them with the rebates.
Good point. My agreement was having the 1.49% locked in at time of signing, and if the rebate/incentive at the time of delivery is better than what I've locked in, then I will get the better of the two deals is what was explained to me.

Yoyofourme

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Susan
Vehicle(s)
2004 convertible, 2021 ecoboost convertible
That actually made me think - I ordered my 2021 GT on March 6th with a signed finance rate of 1.49% for 72 months (I'm in Canada). This locks my rate for as long as it takes for the car to arrive right?
My dealer told me it was locked in. I ordered march 6. I m in canada too

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
1.95% at my local credit union on 49-66 months, 1.65% on 48 months.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Ford is 0.9% for 36 months on the stang here. at least.
or 7.9% on 2021 models. ouch
Mopar wants a big down payment to get the 0.0% for 72 on the charger or challenger. but I think that ended in april.
Jeep, last month was 0.0 for 72 on G/C and 84 months on the cherokee and another model.

hernandez56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw
Maybe it depends on your wordings of the documents that you are using. While working on the dodge does not matter what the interest is, you will have to pay at the delivery time. There is also a possibility that you can face an incentive problem. At first, it will be less at the time of order but you will see it higher at the time of delivery. I think you need to get a full description of this. That you can solve your problems and can understand about it in a better way. Here is a website that can help you in this regard technology here are multiple things that you can read out and can understand about this problem in detail.

jimroth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Convertible 401A P8F Rapid Red
I got 1.9% for 36 months through Ford Credit.
Sponsored