• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Invidia Q300 Cat back Exhaust. Life Time Warranty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RED CAR
Hey All

Pro Speed Racing is based on the NSW Central Coast... We cater mainly for the Subaru and EVO market and Mustang Market.

We have been working with Invidia Exhaust systems on the new Q300 SS Cat back Exhaust. 3 inch.

We have been testing these for the last 4 mths and now these are released to the market.

All invidia Exhausts come with the Life Time Warranty, and perfect fitment first time, everything.

Please check out the Videos we have done of the initial testing and sound clips.

Below FB Link is showing the install of the cat back and the quality.

Below is the video of the Sound clips OEM vs Invidia Q300

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]1CW_eF36P8c[/MEDIA]"]

We have these for sale now via our website

http://www.prospeedracing.com.au/pr...k-exhaust-suit-my15-ford-mustang-gt-5-0l.html
Sponsored

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Hi,
do this comply with NSW db levels still?

cheers
I doubt it, not much does. It also doesn't sound that loud though, bit of care around the boys in blue and you could easily get away with it

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Wow I must have had over 5 Invidia exhausts for my old Subarus and Evos, very cool!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RED CAR
Hi,
do this comply with NSW db levels still?

cheers
Hey mate

I don't think this will no... with the Invidia we wanted to get the nice V8 sound which is always going to be hard to keep noise under 88db..

we do have the MBRP ones in for people who want to go quiet exhausts

Troy
Sponsored