Sponsored

Introduction From RPI Designs

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi everyone, I am Don from RPI Designs and I just wanted to introduce myself and our company RPI Designs LLC. www.rpidesigns.com We have been in business since 1998 and we have a variety of products for the three main car manufactures of Ford, GM and Chrylser.

We have been selling a variety of Mustang products for the 2005-2014 Mustangs and now we are expanding our product line into the 2015 Mustang Line. I invite you to take a look at our 2015 Mustangs page www.rpidesigns.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=551 and check back from time to time for we are going to continue to add to our product line for the 2015 Mustangs.

We feel that Ford has taken the new mustang to the next level and we want to be there for you. If you have any questions you can reach me at 888-257-8515 ext 2 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 5:00 est. time or [email protected]. I have been in the automotive aftermarket industry myself since 1998 as well and I am very familiar with it. Thanks, Don
Sponsored

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Hi everyone, I am Don from RPI Designs and I just wanted to introduce myself and our company RPI Designs LLC. www.rpidesigns.com We have been in business since 1998 and we have a variety of products for the three main car manufactures of Ford, GM and Chrylser.

We have been selling a variety of Mustang products for the 2005-2014 Mustangs and now we are expanding our product line into the 2015 Mustang Line. I invite you to take a look at our 2015 Mustangs page www.rpidesigns.com/shop/category.aspx?catid=551 and check back from time to time for we are going to continue to add to our product line for the 2015 Mustangs.

We feel that Ford has taken the new mustang to the next level and we want to be there for you. If you have any questions you can reach me at 888-257-8515 ext 2 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 5:00 est. time or [email protected]. I have been in the automotive aftermarket industry myself since 1998 as well and I am very familiar with it. Thanks, Don
Don has been working with the Mustang line of parts for many years. He was SLP's lead salesman for many years before we came on board at RPI Designs...He is a real asset to the company and a real asset to the hobby as well.

We have this 2015 on the way, we expect to pick it up on the next few days. This car will be used for many unique products that will not be found anywhere else.

We are going to develop many splitters, side skirts, spoilers, window louvers, engine dress up packages, blackouts, vinyl kits and much more. Please stay tuned!

:D
Josh
RPI Designs, LLC.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule