Sponsored

Introducing Titan7 Forged Aluminum Wheels. Affordable Forged Wheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hello,

No plans for gloss black as of right now either.

Those wheels displayed are 18s! Would love to get you a set. :)

-Josh
And I would LOVE to buy a set from you but I am only in the market for gloss black rims which is such a shame as I love the design of your product. And more importantly, I love that they only weigh 19.6 pounds! Ohhhh the irony; I finally find a set of rims that meet my strict criteria and they don't come in black. :crying::crying::crying:

Do you think that you guys may make some in black in the coming months? Please say yes. You know that's a sure fire way to increase sales. After all, there's a big market for black rims. Just sayin' :wink:
Sponsored

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
And I would LOVE to buy a set from you but I am only in the market for gloss black rims which is such a shame as I love the design of your product. And more importantly, I love that they only weigh 19.6 pounds! Ohhhh the irony; I finally find a set of rims that meet my strict criteria and they don't come in black. :crying::crying::crying:

Do you think that you guys may make some in black in the coming months? Please say yes. You know that's a sure fire way to increase sales. After all, there's a big market for black rims. Just sayin' :wink:
You could buy the wheels and get them powder-coated, but that would add....weeeeeiiiiggghhhhhht.

Less Weight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You could buy the wheels and get them powder-coated, but that would add....weeeeeiiiiggghhhhhht.
You got a point there. :thumbsup: But I don't know; I'd hate to spend all of this money on these wheels and then have to spend even more money to have them painted. Kind of a pain. I just want a finished product.

sumfoo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350, 57-tbird, 61 Galaxie, 2014 Wrangler unlimited rubicon, and a 1999 F150
will these clear a gt-350 brake setup ?

OP
OP
Meraki Autoworks

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)