OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
So, am I missing something?? The link to the group buy has the price not at 10%, as stated, but instead closer to 15% the price of the car, depending on trim.
My bad guys. When I wrote that I was thinking specifically of the GT350 and I'm not sure what you guys have been paying for your Mustangs. So if the 10% comment doesn't apply sorry about that. I'll remove it from my post to avoid anymore heartache. I still think if we can get a few people to do the group buy these are still excellent prices for what you are getting, but of course you have to be the judge of that. I've already gotten some very positive feedback on the pricing FWIW.

:cheers:
Sponsored

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
My bad guys. When I wrote that I was thinking specifically of the GT350 and I'm not sure what you guys have been paying for your Mustangs. So if the 10% comment doesn't apply sorry about that. I'll remove it from my post to avoid anymore heartache. I still think if we can get a few people to do the group buy these are still excellent prices for what you are getting, but of course you have to be the judge of that. I've already gotten some very positive feedback on the pricing FWIW.

:cheers:
No reason to apologize, it's just a bit misleading. For the person that finds $4000-$5000 affordable for a set of wheels (without tires, mind you), they're not overly concerned about if that number is 10% of the value of their car or not. Advertise them how you want and draw in the client base you're looking for, but you do have to expect some criticism if you make a comment like that. No heartache here. Best of luck in the new venture! :cheers:

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
Not knocking you. It's just misleading. I figured you're priced in the 2k range like most wheels on here.

While these are definitely nice rims, I can't swing 4-5k just for wheels. I imagine unless you own a GT350, these won't sell to many on here. Not GT's anyway

OP
OP
PositiveGMotorworks

PositiveGMotorworks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Not knocking you. It's just misleading. I figured you're priced in the 2k range like most wheels on here.

While these are definitely nice rims, I can't swing 4-5k just for wheels. I imagine unless you own a GT350, these won't sell to many on here. Not GT's anyway
Could you swing $3000 for a set of 19's?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.