Introducing my ride, and myself to the forum

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Whats up guys, I'm ChromaticGrey. Been hanging around here for a while now. Picked a used 2017 mustang last weekend, finally got some nice weather here in Cali. 2017 GT, MT, Base with performance pack. My buddy and i went for a ride in the bay area hills today(me in my mustang, him in his Model 3 dual motor, that car moves!) and i snapped a pic(San Francisco and the bay bride leading into it above the hood, and the Golden Gate bridge above the roof, off in the distance).

We got some drone footage as he's been wanting to do a car follow in some twisties for a while. I was driving the car, he was in the passenger seat driving the drone, haha. Figured I'd share. Loving this car, and feels so good to be in it after saving for a good while to pick it up. It's actually better than i thought, it handles damn good. The s550 is a nice evolution in the mustang, very impressed. Plus I'm not an Acura cl owner hanging out in the mustang forum anymore, lol.
IMG_7813.jpg

Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Congratulations Grey, and welcome to the forum. I'm old, so you kids with that new fangled technology are quite amazing. :) I did enjoy the video.

OP
OP
ChromaticGrey

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Nice dude, welcome. I ran into a random guy with a drone while I was doing a shoot with my car. The parking lot I was in just happened to have cones set up. He got some footage of me doing figure 8s.
Very nice, haha. Definitely might have to do something similar in a future drone vid.

RugbyRef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! Beautiful car!
Sponsored