Introduce yourself!!

Prymetime1

Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
Nice!

Nice! I have a Velocity Blue GT/CS blend date of tomorrow Aug 3. Hope to have it home by Labor Day. No mods planned for mine.....just going to enjoy as delivered.

Thanks! And good luck with your soon delivered gt/cs :) i dig the velocity blue color as well. My mods will be the more basic in nature, nothing to crazy just yet. 200 miles of smiles so far, its a blast to drive.
Advertisement

Bobn57

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! And good luck with your soon delivered gt/cs :) i dig the velocity blue color as well. My mods will be the more basic in nature, nothing to crazy just yet. 200 miles of smiles so far, its a blast to drive.
a dealer near me in north jersey had two in stock....one black 6MT and one white auto.
I love black cars but hate to keep them clean! :cwl:
I also wanted to experience getting the exact model I wanted, with options I wanted and basically 0 on the odometer. Can't wait. I'm still amazed I placed the order on June 11th and have gotten this far. Thought the two week shutdown of Flat Rock would put me out longer. 🤞 This will be my DD until winter. Then its in the garage until spring. Good luck as well. Hows that new car smell? :crackup:

Prymetime1

Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
a dealer near me in north jersey had two in stock....one black 6MT and one white auto.
I love black cars but hate to keep them clean! :cwl:
I also wanted to experience getting the exact model I wanted, with options I wanted and basically 0 on the odometer. Can't wait. I'm still amazed I placed the order on June 11th and have gotten this far. Thought the two week shutdown of Flat Rock would put me out longer. 🤞 This will be my DD until winter. Then its in the garage until spring. Good luck as well. Hows that new car smell? :crackup:
Where abouts in nj? Im up north too, morris county near rockaway ive been in the market since march and things have really only gotten worse on the lots. Happy to find this sitting at a dealer very close to me with only 19 miles on it. Was in the show room and while not in the market specifically for a gt cs, i knew i wanted the 401 package and this interior is just sweet. Its got the active exhause too which sounds pretty mean in track mode. Fully impressed so far.

20210720_182012.jpg

Bobn57

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Where abouts in nj? Im up north too, morris county near rockaway ive been in the market since march and things have really only gotten worse on the lots. Happy to find this sitting at a dealer very close to me with only 19 miles on it. Was in the show room and while not in the market specifically for a gt cs, i knew i wanted the 401 package and this interior is just sweet. Its got the active exhause too which sounds pretty mean in track mode. Fully impressed so far.

20210720_182012.jpg
Small world. Morris county too near Livingston. Dealer is in union. I ordered with 400A. I like the analog look. that looks great.

Prymetime1

Reaction score
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS,
Small world. Morris county too near Livingston. Dealer is in union. I ordered with 400A. I like the analog look. that looks great.
Small world indeed man! Cant wait to link up when yours gets delivered. Idk if we can talk dealerships on here but fwiw, the one in mendham was great to deal with. They have a sweet stage 3 rousch just waiting......
Ill start a new thread to carry on about the new ride :)

Bobn57

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Small world indeed man! Cant wait to link up when yours gets delivered. Idk if we can talk dealerships on here but fwiw, the one in mendham was great to deal with. They have a sweet stage 3 rousch just waiting......
Ill start a new thread to carry on about the new ride :)
The dealer I ordered from is in Fairfield
First time buying from them but so far good experience

Bobn57

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
just received an update this morning...stang is in production since yesterday 8/2 with estimated delivery of 8/25! Getting real!

prototipo20

Reaction score
First Name
Guillermo
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang V6
Hello everyone,

I'm Guillermo from Dominican Republic. I've been browsing the site for quite a while and have learned a lot.

My car is my 1st Mustang: 2017 V6. Which I was able to get new at a very good price considering how things are down here.

So far I've installed an Air aid CAI, did a mix up with the exhaust, got some steeda progressive springs on it.

Here is a cute pic:
PXL_20210723_225610331.jpg

Moobly

Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, Lucid Red A10 Magnaride
Hello I am Adrian from Australia. I ordered my 2021 Mustang GT - A10 - Rapid red - Magnaride in Feb this year and have just received notification my car is finally on its way to me. It passed through the Panama Canal and expect to arrive in Australia at the end of the month.

I thought I should finally register now that I am soon to be an official owner :D

Ethancannon12

Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt/Cs
Hey everyone my name is Ethan I’m from North Carolina and I just purchased my 2018 Vortech 10 speed car. This car is my second car pictured next to my first car which was a gen 1 5.0. Been a forum stalker for awhile and hopefully now I can be more active.

AAB09BCD-303A-4934-93D7-FB695483A853.jpeg

A85666F1-ED91-43F9-88A7-D228BF6E2C69.jpeg

BC75A056-42B3-428C-9FC0-CF5F536D9290.jpeg

Last edited:

catdaddy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 iconic silver pp1
Ni
Hello everyone,

I'm Guillermo from Dominican Republic. I've been browsing the site for quite a while and have learned a lot.

My car is my 1st Mustang: 2017 V6. Which I was able to get new at a very good price considering how things are down here.

So far I've installed an Air aid CAI, did a mix up with the exhaust, got some steeda progressive springs on it.

Here is a cute pic:
Nice when sitting next to each other the Camaros look like shit lol

catdaddy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 iconic silver pp1
F
LOL.

My one and only issue with the current generation of Camaro is visibility...
For myself as someone who used to be a big fan of Gm stuff and worked for the for 10+ years they're just so cheap looking and built compared to the new Ford. Completely different levels at this point. The ls engine is the only thing they have going at this point

prototipo20

Reaction score
First Name
Guillermo
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang V6
F

For myself as someone who used to be a big fan of Gm stuff and worked for the for 10+ years they're just so cheap looking and built compared to the new Ford. Completely different levels at this point. The ls engine is the only thing they have going at this point

Nice! I haven't tried anything from GM yet. So I don't have anything to say on it... However, with Ford both my wife's Explorer (over 200k miles now) and this Mustang I'm still surprised how good the cyclone engine is!

TasGT

Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
Hello everyone,

Here is a cute pic:
Nice car. I wish there was a car centre like that here in Tasmania too, I could spend days there. 😄

Advertisement

18 - Vossen Wheels - 1
Advertisement