Installed the Corsa Sport on my GT

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I love this exhaust. I previously had the Borla Sport installed on my S550 and while it was great, there were some things I didn't like.

-It droned a bit in the cabin
-Great on cold starts but wasn't my flavor at WOT

Don't get me wrong, the borla is awesome. I just don't think it married well with my H Pipe.

The corsa though hits all the right notes for me. I've been sitting on it for months and I finally jacked the car up and installed it.

Current set up is Corsa Sport, Mishimoto H Pipe and stock cats/headers.

Bonus: My wife kicked ass enough to film me revving it up a bit.
Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Nice sound Domenic.. it’s funny my 2015 GT had Corsa installed but for my 2019 I went with the Borla ATAK.

I guess you can’t go wrong either way!

MustangPP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Nice sound Domenic.. it’s funny my 2015 GT had Corsa installed but for my 2019 I went with the Borla ATAK.

Having experienced both, would you say your corsa extreme or borla atak was louder?

OP
OP
mysta_sandman

mysta_sandman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Domenic
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

Thanks!

I dig the Borla. It's an awesome exhaust. This just had more of what I was looking for.

Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Having experienced both, would you say your corsa extreme or borla atak was louder?
gotta give Corsa props it is louder and stays loud all the time.. the Borla in sport or track mode has a more tune for rhythmic sound.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I've had the full Xtreme catback (as well as the Sport catback too) and the ATAK catback. They're comparable volumes, but different tone. ATAK is perceived louder in the low end and mid-range, but fades a little in tone and volume up at the top. The Corsa lacks a little throatiness down low but comes alive above 4500 rpm. What it lacks in burly bark, it makes up for and some in tonal clarity and pure musical quality up at the upper end of the revs. It's far deeper than most videos give it credit.