Sponsored

Installed mercedes style AC vents, thoughts?

mediumrare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Found these ac vents from china and installed them recently. It required some epoxy and dremeling to make the final product. Dresses up the interior a bit, however I am kind of mixed on them and not sure if I will keep them. What do you guys think, do they work well with the rest of the center dash or do they look out of place? Functionally they feel higher quality then the original but the air direction angle is a bit constricted.

IMG_7005.jpg
Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Found these ac vents from china and installed them recently. It required some epoxy and dremeling to make the final product. Dresses up the interior a bit, however I am kind of mixed on them and not sure if I will keep them. What do you guys think, do they work well with the rest of the center dash or do they look out of place? Functionally they feel higher quality then the original but the air direction angle is a bit constricted.

IMG_7005.jpg
Unique and custom đź‘Ť

js19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I think it looks pretty cool OP. Not one of the mods you see every day.

Sponsored

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Performance Blue GT350

IMG_7005.jpg
Its different for sure I have no issues with this mod! Way to think outside of the box.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
That's for you to decide, to late now anyway. I like the stock vent, they have as you noted a sharper air discharge, angle. The other they don't stand out, the center gauges are the most prominent feature across the front.

Clean install, and looks factory.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
How did you get the GT350 display on the screen?

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
The car came like that, I think the previous owner changed it in the computer settings
I want to say if you hold the right arrow on the steering wheels and the skip button on the stereo it goes into diagnostics mode and allows you to change all that, you can do the Ford GT, Raptor, Shelby, lincoln. a bunch of different layouts.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good! Probably doesn't rattle like a couple of mine do when they're open either.

OP
OP
mediumrare

mediumrare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Glad to hear some of you like it, I ordered a set of oem vents that I will probably put back eventually and have these around if I get bored. Sometimes you gotta try mods to see if you'll actually like them

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I like the vents , but I like the shift knob even better. Where did you get the shift knob and how much ?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I want to say if you hold the right arrow on the steering wheels and the skip button on the stereo it goes into diagnostics mode and allows you to change all that, you can do the Ford GT, Raptor, Shelby, lincoln. a bunch of different layouts.
This is only a temporary change. It will revert back to the pony when you restart the car. For it to be permanent the change needs to be made with Forscan.