Install PP Gauges on Non-PP Model - Recap

Widow

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6
Inspiring. :)
Can you share your source for the panel and the gauges themselves? Did you bother with the matching piece near your left knee?
I actually bought them off another member on this forum who lived nearby. They had a patterned aluminum finish, but I wrapped it in the most realistic looking carbon fiber wrap I could find. Its temporary until I can get some recaros reskinned with white leather, then im gonna wrap the dash in a matte white with some custom red mustang lettering like the new ford bronco white interior.
Advertisement

SesiomSummers

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50 LE gt
Vehicle Showcase
at this point I really dont know what to do... my car its a late 2015 (Premium GT) when I removed the radio the harness was literally hanging there so never had tu cut any wires... with HP tuner I changed the Oil Pressure from Switch to transducer then using Forscan I changed the IPC As-built programming 720-02-01: XXXX XXXX X7XX (I had XAXX)

the gauge works randomly and when it works it shows the low preassure Oil...

sonicblue2004

Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT California , Roush Phase 1 S/C w/ VMP Tune
at this point I really dont know what to do... my car its a late 2015 (Premium GT) when I removed the radio the harness was literally hanging there so never had tu cut any wires... with HP tuner I changed the Oil Pressure from Switch to transducer then using Forscan I changed the IPC As-built programming 720-02-01: XXXX XXXX X7XX (I had XAXX)

the gauge works randomly and when it works it shows the low preassure Oil...
I’m running a VMP tune on my 2017 ROUSH Supercharged CS/GT. Have not had any issues and gauge works properly, although it the oil pressure/boost combo

MRGTX

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
I’m running a VMP tune on my 2017 ROUSH Supercharged CS/GT. Have not had any issues and gauge works properly, although it the oil pressure/boost combo
Very cool that it works. There were some incremental changes for each model year. I wonder if this functionality was still part of an alternate/performance pack harness back in 2015 but integrated into a single part number for 2017.

MRGTX

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone know if broken clips on the gauge pod are a problem? It seems that everyone breaks these when extracting them from their donor car.

MRGTX

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my guages all in. Plug and play, although slightly annoying getting the harness from behind radio. Base 2020 GT
I have a base 2020 GT too...
EDIT…

Nevermind. I found it!!! The way it was tucked behind the Black support for the Synch module, I couldn’t see the white in the connector. I went back and poked in that hole with a screwdriver and I was able to push it free.

Last edited:
Advertisement

50 - Livernois - 2
Advertisement