Last edited:

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
It says it fits and looks like it's plug-n-play. It's possible that it may need programming to work. You could contact the manufacturer and ask for the installation instructions, most will help you with that.
On a personal, possibly petty, note, I am not willing to give up the pony puddle light nor the heated/defrost function. I don't have memory mirrors but wouldn't want to lose that either.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I did not know that you could get powerfold mirrors on the mustang. But like ORRadtech said, I would rather keep the pony puddle lights and the heated function, not to mention the euro style mirrors are rather fugly. On a side note, my explorer ST has heat, powerfold, and puddle lights that light up in a red ST logo. Ford just chose not to give us in the states all three on the mustang.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
We (UK) get the pony lights with the folding mirrors.

Pretty sure they are heated too ?

If I had a choice, I would rather have US sized mirrors + folding + sensors + pony light + heated (I think a few on here have already done that combination).

WD :like:

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

If I had a choice, I would rather have US sized mirrors + folding + sensors + pony light + heated (I think a few on here have already done that combination).

Yeah puddle lights and heated. You are right. To be honest I don't have a problem with the Euro size, I don't think I'd like that whole "objects appear larger" text in the mirror. Is that still a thing in US? One thing I wish I had is BLIS. Would come in useful with the reduced visiblity of the coupe.

Sponsored

OP
OP

deliad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
deliad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost premium convertible 2020
I confused with the id

I edited the post, to the ids with heated , electric fold and the pony puddle light

The question is if the wiring harness and the connectors are the same and fits US's one

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
It says it fits and looks like it's plug-n-play. It's possible that it may need programming to work. You could contact the manufacturer and ask for the installation instructions, most will help you with that.
On a personal, possibly petty, note, I am not willing to give up the pony puddle light nor the heated/defrost function. I don't have memory mirrors but wouldn't want to lose that either.
Wait ? The side mirrors are heated ? I didnt know that lol. Is it automatic ?

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A

WD be a pal and send the OP your UK mirrors. :)

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
That's standard practice for ford. When ever there is heated side mirrors and a rear defroster on the same vehicle ford ties them together in the same circuit. My explorer ST is like that, so is my wifes edge ST, her previous edge titanium, the 18 explorer sport, and the 13 F150 FX4 I had all came that way from the factory.

OP
OP

deliad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
deliad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost premium convertible 2020
Can someone check in the service manual if the connector of the US is the same pinout and fits the UK connectors?
Sponsored