• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

INJEN AIR INTAKE 106mm

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
SOLD!!!!

Selling my used, INJEN intake system. I modified the I.D. of the intake tube to 106mm last year, so you will need a tune to run it. No worries as LUND used my setup to create tune files. Comes with my MAF sensor too. Nothing bent, broke, or missing. Intake temps. were nice and stable. No aluminum tubing to heat soak, unlike a Steeda setup.
injen1.PNG
injen2.PNG
injen3.PNG
injen4.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
GTBOB

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bump

OP
OP
GTBOB

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
BUMP FOR CRAZY NEW LOWER PRICE!!!!!

Radialoutlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT, 2000 GT
injen

why you selling? i am looking at these but trying to find out how they work? any dyne results?

OP
OP
GTBOB

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a GT350 intake manifold, throttle body and intake. I do not have any dyno results but I did run 11.70s at 119mph with the Injen intake and stock intake manifold. The GT350 throttle body is larger than stock so I didn't reuse the Injen.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GTBOB

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Price reduction bump!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Just so we don't have misinformation on this forum, the aluminum section of the Steeda intake is not a source of heat soak. Flow is what matters most, which is why that piece is made of aluminum. The air zips through the entire CAI far too fast to heat soak due to a section of aluminum. Heat soak that results in high IATs comes from the air going into the CAI being already hot in the first place. The aluminum part is not an oven. The engine bay is.

Injen is a great intake and this modification makes it even better. GLWTS!

OP
OP
GTBOB

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just so we don't have misinformation on this forum, the aluminum section of the Steeda intake is not a source of heat soak. Flow is what matters most, which is why that piece is made of aluminum. The air zips through the entire CAI far too fast to heat soak due to a section of aluminum. Heat soak that results in high IATs comes from the air going into the CAI being already hot in the first place. The aluminum part is not an oven. The engine bay is.

Injen is a great intake and this modification makes it even better. GLWTS!

Good point. My theory is the aluminum section is where the maf sits, thus heating the maf sensor not the air. This causes engine timing to be pulled prematurely as the air temp. is not correctly interpreted by the maf sensor.
:gossip:

OP
OP
GTBOB

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase