OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
I lol'ed at this. Wanted to share since this thread is a bs thread anyway. (Go Guard btw) :p
*gasp* Idk what your talking about. this may be the most important thread on the entire forum lol. were tackling this with hard science and data.
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

*gasp* Idk what your talking about. this may be the most important thread on the entire forum lol. were tackling this with hard science and data.
Gasp lol! The rarest color is obviously the fastest. But what's the rarest color? :eyebulge:

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
[MENTION=21048]Dirty-EB-Chicago[/MENTION], you misunderstand the light issues, by absorbing light and gaining weight it is only gaining acceleration. The mass of normal sun light doesn't change (since its massless, [you may be thinking of antilight which is only emitted from silverholes-the slower cousin to the blackhole]), so only acceleration is left to increase.

To further support the claim is newtons third law (equal and opposite). The massive amounts of reflecting light create an equal but opposite force compared to when it is absorbed. Looking at a solar-forceometer graph you can see that acceleration on black positively correlates to sunlight while silver has a negative correlation.

Sunlight Analysis.jpg

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=27452]Ebm[/MENTION] please dont bring the pseudoscience of color rarity into this argument otherwise we will all be forced to acknowledge that the car below is the fastest as it is obviously the rarest. :cheers:

pinkstang.jpg

Reactions: Ebm
OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=21048]Dirty-EB-Chicago[/MENTION], you misunderstand the light issues, by absorbing light and gaining weight it is only gaining acceleration. The mass of normal sun light doesn't change (since its massless, [you may be thinking of antilight which is only emitted from silverholes-the slower cousin to the blackhole]), so only acceleration is left to increase.

To further support the claim is newtons third law (equal and opposite). The massive amounts of reflecting light create an equal but opposite force compared to when it is absorbed. Looking at a solar-forceometer graph you can see that acceleration on black positively correlates to sunlight while silver has a negative correlation.

Sunlight Analysis.jpg
Blashpemy! This contradicts the very idea of power to weight ratios! Moar weight is moar bad. Idk where your getting this light doesn't weight anything thing from. It's got electrolytes in it just like gatorade, hence why gatorade is good for you. These electrolytes are absorbed by the paint therefore increasing the overall weight and that's not good.

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ohhhh I did forget about the electrolytes. I should probably put some Gatorade in my fuel tank so my car will sweat out it's extra electrolytes from the sun. This can be done any time I believe to negate the effects of the suns electrolytes. Or you can hook up the battery backwards to allow it to absorb the electros in the electrolytes. But power to weight ratios refer to the weight applied by Earth's gravitrons which can only be seen in the upside-down which is why they pull only down. The weight due to the suns light is more horizontal when the sun is behind you.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ohhhh I did forget about the electrolytes. I should probably put some Gatorade in my fuel tank so my car will sweat out it's extra electrolytes from the sun. This can be done any time I believe to negate the effects of the suns electrolytes. Or you can hook up the battery backwards to allow it to absorb the electros in the electrolytes. But power to weight ratios refer to the weight applied by Earth's gravitrons which can only be seen in the upside-down which is why they pull only down. The weight due to the suns light is more horizontal when the sun is behind you.
I'm going to have to run this process as well thanks for the insight on the electrolyte purge process. When you do it do you use a specific flavor or does just anything work? I'm afraid to go and use cherry bc i dont trust like that yknow? I have a feeling the more citrus-y flavors will conduct better. Damn we are good at science! *highfive*. You do raise a legitimate point about the direction of the lights energy and its effects. I just finished the Dyno testing and this is what i came up with. Granted this test is being conducted indoors so the suns light isnt involved but i cant think of how to calibrate for the parameters were discussing. Any suggestions on calibration? I'm at a lose here.
Ambient temps: 74 degrees F, all pulls done in 5th.
fgc7b0aa656f3dddi000600005111b020.png

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Blashpemy! This contradicts the very idea of power to weight ratios! Moar weight is moar bad. Idk where your getting this light doesn't weight anything thing from. It's got electrolytes in it just like gatorade, hence why gatorade is good for you. These electrolytes are absorbed by the paint therefore increasing the overall weight and that's not good.
I thought I was the only one on the forum that knew l33t speak.

Lulz

I think you also forgot about the law of salt. And the law of jelly. Haha.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I thought I was the only one on the forum that knew l33t speak.

Lulz

I think you also forgot about the law of salt. And the law of jelly. Haha.
lulz all this pepper but you wont pass the salt? All this jelly but aint bring no peanut butta? :cheers:

Reactions: Ebm

UPRBill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang
Duuude could you imagine if that UPR was silver and had all that work done to it?? probably drop quarter mile times by a full second! yall should respray for your next competition and devastate the opposition. :first:
Hmmm if we wrap it silver before the next race will that get drop us into the 8's? :lol:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm if we wrap it silver before the next race will that get drop us into the 8's? :lol:
According to the Dyno charts on the previous pages (obviously fully legit btw) the data indicates that Silver adds significant gains. So i'd suspect that yeah it should get you into the 8's.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dirty dont use cherry, you have to use whichever color Gatorade most closely matches your car otherwise the wavelengths of the electrolytes will not match and it will not do anything. Since white is a combination of all colors white Gatorade (splooge flavor if I recall) can act as a wild card of sorts but the effectiveness is reduced. As a side note: with the help of a turkey baster it works as a great artificial inseminator.

I see now why the dyno results are so different. Ideally you'd want an outdoor dyno that had a Gatorade grounding tank attached. Also the dyno wouldn't account for the acceleration effects of the sun since it is only measure wheel forces and not overall car acceleration. It is only seeing the added weight from the electrolytes not the acceleration of the whole car.

To offset for the lack of sunlight and restrained vehicle you could try strobing you overhead lights at rave-esque frequencies (2-5Hz) which should simulate the sunlight roughly and run the test in reverse instead of 5th gear to account for the car not being able to move. When I put this into my computer simulation with the data previous you previously provided it yielded the dyno chart below. You can see in the end the pony pack still squeeks out with the most power. We are indeed sciencing the shit out of this!

D-EB-C_really fake dyno-flip.png

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
A black body is the perfect emitter. Mathematically shown to have an emissivity value equal to 1.0 However, a true black body does not exist in nature, so the emissivity is always less than 0. The closest is indeed black at .98, Silver being reflective has an emissivity of <0.1 which does not absorb the same amount of energy as black given the same surface size and mass. We all know that energy is what needs to be converted to produce power, therfore more energy equals more power.

OP
OP
Dirty-EB-Chicago

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dirty dont use cherry, you have to use whichever color Gatorade most closely matches your car otherwise the wavelengths of the electrolytes will not match and it will not do anything. Since white is a combination of all colors white Gatorade (splooge flavor if I recall) can act as a wild card of sorts but the effectiveness is reduced. As a side note: with the help of a turkey baster it works as a great artificial inseminator.

I see now why the dyno results are so different. Ideally you'd want an outdoor dyno that had a Gatorade grounding tank attached. Also the dyno wouldn't account for the acceleration effects of the sun since it is only measure wheel forces and not overall car acceleration. It is only seeing the added weight from the electrolytes not the acceleration of the whole car.

To offset for the lack of sunlight and restrained vehicle you could try strobing you overhead lights at rave-esque frequencies (2-5Hz) which should simulate the sunlight roughly and run the test in reverse instead of 5th gear to account for the car not being able to move. When I put this into my computer simulation with the data previous you previously provided it yielded the dyno chart below. You can see in the end the pony pack still squeeks out with the most power. We are indeed sciencing the shit out of this!

You think this will work for Ingot silver?
219771.jpg

It's the closest flavor i could find to ingot silver. I've managed to get the grounding tank installed.
D-EB-C_really fake dyno-flip.png
A black body is the perfect emitter. Mathematically shown to have an emissivity value equal to 1.0 However, a true black body does not exist in nature, so the emissivity is always less than 0. The closest is indeed black at .98, Silver being reflective has an emissivity of <0.1 which does not absorb the same amount of energy as black given the same surface size and mass. We all know that energy is what needs to be converted to produce power, therfore more energy equals more power.
Hmm. I would wonder though being black is an emitter would it not also have to be absorber? bc in order to emit energy it would need to absorb and store said energy. Which would require some sort of mechanism for storing and that would in turn add weight. Granted it may help in producing a some amount of power, but storing that power would come with its own disadvantages. As where silver bypasses this by waving off the light rays in question. Silvers all like pffft Ima skip that. Were gonna need to run more tests boys. science tests.
Sponsored