1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Ha!

That's right. Get in line. I hope the people he jumped in line get their cars first.

Hmm.. he's going to "focus on the mamba and twittle his thumbs".
Yea i hope they do too, cause one of them is ME. But sadly still no VIN.
Sponsored

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
Yea I watch the guy he still has humility and comes off like a down to earth guy just doing his hustle. Also cool that he gives this forum the shoutouts.

I am anxious to see his 500 content from San Fran.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I like how my dude says. I’m on mustang6g a lot. Don’t comment much.....(air bubble insert) because of the constant beating I take.:cwl:
He races at Atco. He’s more brutal in person!

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
This made me so happy.
Maybe you shouldn’t have bragged about jumping in line. No cuts no buts no coconuts!

No way he is getting it in January. StangMode, welcome to the March Mustang Club!!!!!

DA608D32-F770-4BB8-A5BC-03099AD81515.jpeg
Yea I watch the guy he still has humility and comes off like a down to earth guy just doing his hustle. Also cool that he gives this forum the shoutouts.

I am anxious to see his 500 content from San Fran.
I just spoke with him.

Again, your opinion on his videos are your own, but as an enthusiasts, hes one of us for sure.

His car is an early 12/x date, after mine but not the very last.
I told him I dont expect mine until january, he can likely expect the same

as for content, he'll be in vegas on the 27th, ill be there the 28. His san fran content wont be available until nov
Im not sure if that will apply to us in vegas as well, but likely since it seems the movie premier is right after and it would seem they want to consolidate the hype

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I like the stangmode channel. The guy seems like a normal guy trying to get a leg up. No qualms. Even if his wife or his dad is doing the stable bread winning - no. There is no knowledge of that. Just addressing speculation - he has put it out there that he makes around 30k+ from YouTube - though that doesn’t connect with buying GT500s and Corvettes...

In the beginning, he worked extra hard to establish things. His videos with the gt500 designer are great. Even going to the classroom where he teaches, etc.

But he’s really just a customer like the rest of us. He’s not a journalist. He’s a YouTuber. Regular joe.

didn’t he change his order shortly after first putting one in? For the color or something?

if Ford ever was going to do him a favor with getting his car built earlier, he may have killed it by hyping the c8 and I think buying one?

“yeah. Sure buddy. You’re a great ambassador for Mustang. We will put you in a priority build order.” Uploads video hyping Corvette C8. “Oh hey. There was a snafu with your order processing. Unfortunately, you’ll be in the next batch, due early 2020. Regards, Ford.”

If that was done, not cool. Ford should still honor an agreement. but it’s also understandable.

it seemed like he was trying to be the guy who owned both cars and have a monopoly on reviewing and comparing them together. That actually would have been rally cool. And took a lot of guts to put purchases down in order to accomplish that. But if you are getting a favor done, you don’t slap the person doing you that favor - if it ever was a favor. And if there wasn’t anything like that going on, he has absolutely no reason to gripe. But it is hard to wait. So maybe enough reason as everyone else.

The sad thing is going to be him getting both cars around the same time and then wondering why he ever bought the c8. Where he lives, it won’t be as fun to drive, nor as fast. But hey “it gots the engine in the back, yo!”

Last edited:

Moogatwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ZL1 M6
he has put it out there that he makes around 30k+ from YouTube - though that doesn’t connect with buying GT500s and Corvettes...[/QUOTE said:
Finance the cars over 84 months, and never be able to put any money away for retirement is my guess.
Sponsored