Sponsored

Info on guys reviewing the GT500 in San Fran

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Are you for fucking real? Try that shit at C6G and you'll get shouted down by the Nazi's and when you respond in kind you'll be shown the door. This place is a troll haven compared to over there
THEY cant see out the car while driving, so they need something to do, may as well shitpost on a mustang forum i suppose
Sponsored

OP
OP

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
Ford will need to show there hand before they drop this C8 review on 10/16.

mdmoore23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ZL1
THEY cant see out the car while driving, so they need something to do, may as well shitpost on a mustang forum i suppose
Wondering why no reviews are out on a car due out on a month is valid. All clowns like you ever wanna do is label something as trolling and talk s&*t because someone likes more cars than just Mustangs.
sounds slow, looks slow. doesnt look like the all out handling monster everyone claimed it to be. not impressed
I hope you're only like this on the internet.

Sponsored

OP
OP

shelbykr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 2009 Shelby GT500KR 2008 Shelby GT-C
Wondering why no reviews are out on a car due out on a month is valid. All clowns like you ever wanna do is label something as trolling and talk s&*t because someone likes more cars than just Mustangs.

Just to let you guy's know that I was not trolling. My first post was a genuiene question for information on reviews.
I am a blue oval fan and still have my Shelby's and love all USA performance cars, regardless of the manufacturer. The world would be a boring place if everyone drove a one make and model car.
The video was for information only.

Sorry if people thought otherwise.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

Camaro owner wonder why there are no reviews on a specialty car thats not produced yet and the media days, that are scheduled, have not come yet..

Sounds like a Camaro owner

And yes, im call it as i see it/as it is / aquired taste in real life as well.

JonEcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2011,13 Mustang GTs

It's absolutely beyond absurd, Ford has drug it's feet on this car for YEARS now, and this group keeps trying to justify it LOL

They are so far behind the competition at this point, 99% of the world doesn't even care anymore what the car is capable of, because GM and Fiat probably already have something in the works that will beat this car.

Reactions: JT1

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
It's absolutely beyond absurd, Ford has drug it's feet on this car for YEARS now, and this group keeps trying to justify it LOL

They are so far behind the competition at this point, 99% of the world doesn't even care anymore what the car is capable of, because GM and Fiat probably already have something in the works that will beat this car.
You and your Mopar and GM boys wishing they were getting the all new 2020 Ford GT500.
B3C38BFA-BC36-4EF1-AF7D-920C0217D1A6.gif

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Are you a 1%er? Did you stumble in here accidentally or are you just demonstrably full of shit?

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

JonEcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2011,13 Mustang GTs
Are you a 1%er? Did you stumble in here accidentally or are you just demonstrably full of shit?
Nah, just stop in here from time to time to see if there is ANY kind a performance stats/reviews, low and behold, notta. Even weeks before delivery.

Ford did this with the GT and GM brought out the ZR1 Vette soon after and crushed the GTs times.

If presenting facts makes me a troll, then I guess I'm a troll on a yes man site. Sheesh

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
It’s like the movie “Groundhog day” in the GT 500 section.

JonEcoyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2011,13 Mustang GTs
It’s like the movie “Groundhog day” in the GT 500 section.

LOL. Lot of underlying butthurt in here too.

I'll check back in a few weeks and see if anyone on Earth other than the lollygaggers at Ford have any real world stats, not gonna hold my breath though

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
Stankmode doesn't have his car yet, so YouTube content will be later when he gets his car (ahead of all the other folks who were ahead of him at that dealership).

I am not aware of a GT500 in San Fran for press review. However I do know there is a press embargo until later on. So there will not be any press reviews for some time.
I use to like stankmode until he went c8 beyond crazy:lipssealed:
Sponsored