Info on guys reviewing the GT500 in San Fran

1stMustang-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R KR070, 2019 Ranger Lariat
I think I heard the embargo will be lifted October 7th. I think it was in one of stangmodes videos that he shot when Ford flew him to Cali a few weeks ago.

Side note his video racing the Supra is pretty remarkable.

Still waiting for him to announce his build date was pushed back.
Sponsored

Face

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Many were invited to San Francisco by Ford to test and review a week or so ago on the 2020 Mustang lineup etc.
They should have driven the GT500 by this time.
Has there been an embargo of info or something ?

Thank you
Sam
Im guessing the reviews are going to be lack warm otherwise they would be all out already. .
The San Fran event was strictly for the Hi-Po Ecoboost.

Media drives for the GT500 have not happened yet. They take place in late October with the embargo lifted shortly after.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
What's the point? You get some kind of cheap thrill stirring the pot?
What is the point of any discussion before you have the facts? This fanboy cultures is out of hand. I asked a simple question and you are up in arms like I talked about your mother.

I am genuinely curious how they are going to handle the weight and why there is so little information for so long.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What is the point of any discussion before you have the facts? This fanboy cultures is out of hand. I asked a simple question and you are up in arms like I talked about your mother.

I am genuinely curious how they are going to handle the weight and why there is so little information for so long.
Up in arms? No. Sick of the BS? Yes. Fanboy culture? If its a turd, I will be the first to call it one. However I will do so only on factual information. You on the other hand want to revive a subject matter that has already been beat to death. I'm not going to call you stupid nor am I going to call you a troll. Instead I will redirect you to the 40 pages of the best and worst that people can be pertaining to the subject matter. Here you go. Have fun, this should keep you busy for a while.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2020-gt500-curb-weight-and-dimensions-released.127048/

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Up in arms? No. Sick of the BS? Yes. Fanboy culture? If its a turd, I will be the first to call it one. However I will do so only on factual information. You on the other hand want to revive a subject matter that has already been beat to death. I'm not going to call you stupid nor am I going to call you a troll. Instead I will redirect you to the 40 pages of the best and worst that people can be pertaining to the subject matter. Here you go. Have fun, this should keep you busy for a while.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2020-gt500-curb-weight-and-dimensions-released.127048/
Why not just post that in the first place??? If I had seen that thread I would not of posted.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Why not just post that in the first place??? If I had seen that thread I would not of posted.
Excellent! Glad I could help. Happy reading!
I have a lot of work to do. I'll catch you all later.

Sponsored

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Maybe it's time to go back to 'Vetteville?
Hmmmm, I think you changed your Avatar. Somebody tried to tell me that there was a car in your avatar. I didn't notice it as I was very distracted. LOL

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Hmmmm, I think you changed your Avatar.
Chuck: It's what I do when I'm bored and having anxiety attacks over this darn CAR! :-) If you need a new one yourself and don't feel good about creating it, just holler, I have lots of free time. <big grin>

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I
Some people seem to really have a problem with valid questions here. Every comment not heaping praise on the GT500 is "trolling".
I don’t get it either.

If you don’t have anything good to say just don’t say anything.

Lots of “right” opinions these days.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Some people seem to really have a problem with valid questions here. Every comment not heaping praise on the GT500 is "trolling".
Are you for fucking real? Try that shit at C6G and you'll get shouted down by the Nazi's and when you respond in kind you'll be shown the door. This place is a troll haven compared to over there
Sponsored