TM82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
As you've also found out the winters here suck and are depressing lol

As for the speed shops I can say Brenspeed up here is really good at what they do. I used to run around with them when they were just 3 guys in a small 2 bay shop. I got out of the racing and just lost touch with them.

Feel free to hit me up sometime, I'm always down to meet up and grab food and talk cars.
Sponsored

kennethrisher

kennethrisher
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium (Auto)
No Limit Dragway (US-41 Dragway)....Morocco, Indiana (1/4 mile) has outlaw events & test & tune
Lucas Oil Racewar (Indianapolis Raceway Park) Home of the US Nationals....Clermont, Indiana (1/4 mile) test & tune, NMCA events, Street Car Takeover
Edgewater Motorsports Park (Miamitown, Ohio) Great track....(1/4 mile) test & tune, grudge, lots of smaller events
Muncie Dragway (Muncie, Indiana) Great Track....(1/4 mile) test & tune, grudge, outlaw, lots of smaller events
Kil Kare Dragway (Xenia, Ohio) one of the best hooking tracks lots of thick concrete...(1/4 mile) test & tune, lots of smaller events

There are also 2-3 other, smaller 1/8 mile tracks in or arouind the Indiana/Ohio border...you'll have to do a little research as some have changed owners & changed names...but they are still open...or are being re-opened.

E-85...always test...but it's in a lot of places around Indiana.

Street racing...stay away from the douchebags near the city....Indy...they are marked....no safe places to race in a city...mostly BS talkers & rice kitties.
Go to a smaller town away from the city.

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
No Limit Dragway (US-41 Dragway)....Morocco, Indiana (1/4 mile) has outlaw events & test & tune
Lucas Oil Racewar (Indianapolis Raceway Park) Home of the US Nationals....Clermont, Indiana (1/4 mile) test & tune, NMCA events, Street Car Takeover
Edgewater Motorsports Park (Miamitown, Ohio) Great track....(1/4 mile) test & tune, grudge, lots of smaller events
Muncie Dragway (Muncie, Indiana) Great Track....(1/4 mile) test & tune, grudge, outlaw, lots of smaller events
Kil Kare Dragway (Xenia, Ohio) one of the best hooking tracks lots of thick concrete...(1/4 mile) test & tune, lots of smaller events

There are also 2-3 other, smaller 1/8 mile tracks in or arouind the Indiana/Ohio border...you'll have to do a little research as some have changed owners & changed names...but they are still open...or are being re-opened.

E-85...always test...but it's in a lot of places around Indiana.

Street racing...stay away from the douchebags near the city....Indy...they are marked....no safe places to race in a city...mostly BS talkers & rice kitties.
Go to a smaller town away from the city.
Fantastic - thanks!