Sponsored

Incredibly stupid Heated Steering Wheel question.

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2013 V6 Mustang Convertible, 2020 GT Convertible CS
Or at least I feel incredibly stupid for having to ask. But for the life of me, I can not find the on/off for the heated SW. I know I have it because the remote start has the seat and wheel set to on and when it warmed up the other morning, it definitely heated up the SW. The manual says it's an on screen option.
I haven been thru all the settings in the pony button and all of the settings in the gear (SETTINGS) menus. And I can't find it. What am I missing?

2020 GT Vert CS. 401A, adaptive exhaust, and B&o sound system.
Sponsored

Fasteddiec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium convertible
Go to the Climate Screen, there you will see all of the temp settings, including the heated steering wheel.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Or at least I feel incredibly stupid for having to ask. But for the life of me, I can not find the on/off for the heated SW. I know I have it because the remote start has the seat and wheel set to on and when it warmed up the other morning, it definitely heated up the SW. The manual says it's an on screen option.
I haven been thru all the settings in the pony button and all of the settings in the gear (SETTINGS) menus. And I can't find it. What am I missing?

Your Sync 3 screen under climate. Not a Mustang screen but just look for the steering wheel.

1600384599955.jpeg

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride

The screen it’s on is the Sync3 infotainment screen (on the home screen), not the digital gauge cluster’s screen

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
The heated steering wheel button is also on the home screen

Don

Sponsored

peoples1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
You’ll want to hit it on the home screen. It is also in the climate section, but if memory serves me they buried it in the additional menu (button with three lines on it) Sync 3.4.

OP
OP

S550VertCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2013 V6 Mustang Convertible, 2020 GT Convertible CS
Holy cow I am an idiot. Thanks guys.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Holy cow I am an idiot. Thanks guys.
Na you are not an idiot. I personally think the heated wheel button is ridiculously inaccessible. It need to be a button on the actual steering wheel or in the gauge display you can turn off and on with a button. Having to hunt it is rather silly design.

drjeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT premium convertible, Kona Blue, 3.55 gears, active valve exhaust, 401A, safe and smart, B&O, polished aluminum wheels

Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
We‘ve all done it and we’ve all felt that way. Welcome to the club. Now did you happen to find the sunglass holder? :)
Sunglass holder? I call that my turbo drawer LOL its where the switch for my throttle controller is hidden :)

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
You’ll want to hit it on the home screen.
You need to add it there with FORScan, which I highly recommend... along with the heated/cooled seats. The code is APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x6xx. Hope this helps.

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
You need to add it there with FORScan, which I highly recommend... along with the heated/cooled seats. The code is APIM 7D0-01-01 xxxx xxxx x6xx. Hope this helps.
On my '18 it was on the home screen from brand new. Is it not there on newer cars?

Don

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Hell, I didn't even know I had a heated steering wheel.
Sponsored