In process of purchasing 2019 gt350

RedSuxH8r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt350
Hi guys, i just signed up here just wanted to say hello and ask for some advice. Like the title states, I'm in a process of picking up my dream car without seeing or driving it in person. The car is out of state and once the paperwork is done, they will ship it to me in nyc. The car has only 400 miles and clean history. Can anyone give me some tips on what I should be aware of or expect? Thanks
Sponsored

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
NYC as in Manhattan? Don't drive it there, you'll destroy the front splitter with those roads. And the SC2 tires will not like the roads either. Let alone the traffic will kill you trying to drive a high performance manual transmission car, in bumper to bumper traffic. You'll never get out of 1st gear.
At 400 miles, the engine hasn't even been broken in yet. Go lightly until at least 1K miles.

NYFiveOh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Congrats on the purchase. I bought my 2020 GT new from a dealer in MD during Covid and never drove it either. They delivered it to me in westchester county for free. The guy who drove it up gave me an hour tutorial which was nice but unnecessary. A buddy of mine close by has a 2019 gt350 in orange. He loves it. I haven’t done it yet but a full PPF would be a good use of your money, especially living in nyc

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Performance Blue GT350
Hi guys, i just signed up here just wanted to say hello and ask for some advice. Like the title states, I'm in a process of picking up my dream car without seeing or driving it in person. The car is out of state and once the paperwork is done, they will ship it to me in nyc. The car has only 400 miles and clean history. Can anyone give me some tips on what I should be aware of or expect? Thanks
Welcome to the club!!!!! I'm close to nyc. Let me know if you wanna go for a spin!!!

cynicalwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
willie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Performance Blue GT350
Did you pick it up?

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
...I like your handle; redsuxH8r!!!!!!

I'm a Yankee fan since 1960
Sponsored