Sponsored

In need of desperate help dealing with Ford RAV department.

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Hello guys, I need some desperate help from you guys. I posted this couple of times, but it has not been solved yet. I previously owned 17 Mustang, and Ford gave me the replacement vehicle which is the 18. However the problem is the aftermarket parts that were on my previous 17. I left them all on the car because Ford promised me that they will give me the credits on the aftermarket parts. However, the problem is that they are not responding me through the email, call, left voicemail and multiple notes, but I get nothing back from them. I asked for the manager previously, but they will never get me to them. What should I be doing to get the credits that the Ford owns? Its been over a month that I am not getting back from them.
Thank you.
Sponsored

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
I hate to say it but unless you have it in writing I bet your old car and parts are long gone...

OP
OP

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
I hate to say it but unless you have it in writing I bet your old car and parts are long gone...
Well, I do have the email record of them asking for the receipts of the aftermarket parts and also asked me to type that I am confirming the acceptance of aftermarket parts being credited to me.

growler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt pp
I believe only dealer installed parts are credited back...its in writing somewhere

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
OP what parts are you disputing?

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Yea, call the 800# and say you want to speak to an RAV Supervisor (does not have to be any folks you were previously dealing with during the RAV process).

Tell the guy/gal if you don’t get what is owed to you, you will hit every one of their Social Media sites with how they duped you and have not settled the “”IOU”.

As others have also said - on the final breakdown sheet from RAV which is the same you would have seen or reviewed with the Ford Dealer before taking delivery of your 2018, that would have all amounts you had agreed to in order to seal the deal.

Are you sure they did not lump the money owed into one of the lines on your worksheet? It’s possible they did and you didn’t pick up in it.

bigriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
The only way to reach someone at RAV is to select the option to speak to the next available representative. When you get someone on the phone, ask that person to put the supervisor on the line. I was lucky to speak to one rep (Rahnay) who would walk over to my case manager to have her wait while she transferred the call. Sometimes it to 3 or more calls a day to get through.
Sponsored