Sponsored

In-car Inde Motorsports Ranch

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
Here's my Saturday session on Inde's configuration 6 track. It' my 1st time on this track, car is bone stock. This was an event run by ProAutoSports, running Red group. Great track and facility. Lots of elevation, very technical track, only drawback is it's tough on tires, especially for a stock car like mine as I really needed more negative camber.

[ame]
Sponsored

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looks like so much fun!!!! Can't wait to get my car back and for fall to come!!!

OP
OP
Zerobar78

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
Looks like so much fun!!!! Can't wait to get my car back and for fall to come!!!
It was a blast, unfortunately it was my last event for the year. Going to need new tires now, front brake pads are 90% gone, tags are due in August etc.....lot of expenses going to soak up all my money for the next few months. Best I'm hoping for is to run Marana in October at the 2 days of awesome autocross the SCCA does.

BTW, I couldn't get ahold of an instructor save for my 1st session on Saturday for my check off ride to Orange, could have really used you there!! Next time though.....

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yeah this last mishap is going to burn up my budget for the year! Not to mention I just purchased a set of Bear brakes. I may be stuck autocrossing this year and next .. Lol

OP
OP
Zerobar78

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
Chasing a GT500: [ame]

A quick lap of configuration 7: [ame]
Sponsored