Sponsored

Impatients is starting to get the better of me.

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
I been talking about going boosted with a twin set up this spring of 2020. More specifically the hellion sleeper kit. OMG. I have money squireeled away and i am so tempted to buy long tubes, air intake tube with a closed box, and a nitrous kit because its so much cheaper than boosted. I have a 2018 intake at the house i aint put on yet because im trying to wait and do it all in ine go. ITS FREAKING HARD. I have an itch and it needs to be scratched. Also i have on numerous occasions thought of going with a roots style supercharger because then i can still get all the little bolt ons and then go boosted. Anyone else have this issue. Also i like working on my vehicles over the winter so when the season starts im not doing the work while my friends is out playing.
Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
I been talking about going boosted with a twin set up this spring of 2020. More specifically the hellion sleeper kit. OMG. I have money squireeled away and i am so tempted to buy long tubes, air intake tube with a closed box, and a nitrous kit because its so much cheaper than boosted. I have a 2018 intake at the house i aint put on yet because im trying to wait and do it all in ine go. ITS FREAKING HARD. I have an itch and it needs to be scratched. Also i have on numerous occasions thought of going with a roots style supercharger because then i can still get all the little bolt ons and then go boosted. Anyone else have this issue. Also i like working on my vehicles over the winter so when the season starts im not doing the work while my friends is out playing.
take the time to do other mods if money allows. Plenty of other stuff to do, some examples are cosmetic mods , wheels and tires if needed, suspension to handle the power etc.

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
You can do the supporting mods now, like new clutch, shifter, axles, oil pump gears, crank sprockets, driveshafts...

Hell you could get headers and nitrous and then sell them. People will always be looking to buy headers and nitrous is universal... So anyone will buy it off u later.

Or you can do a procharger or vmp setup. It will make about the same power as turbos with less packaging issues like turbos come with.

Sponsored

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
You can buy a gen 2 shortblock or an f150 motor and get it sleeved and do rods and pistons for when you eventually blow up your motor, you can be running again in a weekend...

12:1 with turbos? It's not a question of if... Its definitely going to blow up lol with that ratio, u have no margin for error... One cold day, one pull with boost creep, one failed hose clamp...

It takes less than a 1 sec to blow up an engine...

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Thank you for considering our system! Be patient! You wont regret it!

Team Hellion
Sponsored