Sponsored

I'm thinking of selling my 2017.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Not a for sale thead, just trying to figure out what to ask. Autotrader seems all over the place, and of course that's what people are asking, not actually buying for.

Car has 22K on it, uses no oil, been on the track a few times, only mod MM Castor Camber plates. It's Ruby Red, with the elctronics package and Recaros. I did hit a deer, some front end damage that was flawlessly replaired, has PPF on the front and in front of the rear wheels, I don't think there's a scratch on the car.

I may eventually put an ad in the classifieds, but I think I prefer a local buyer to avoid check clearing issues, etc.

Any thoughts on what I should ask?
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Not a for sale thead, just trying to figure out what to ask. Autotrader seems all over the place, and of course that's what people are asking, not actually buying for.

Car has 22K on it, uses no oil, been on the track a few times, only mod MM Castor Camber plates. It's Ruby Red, with the elctronics package and Recaros. I did hit a deer, some front end damage that was flawlessly replaired, has PPF on the front and in front of the rear wheels, I don't think there's a scratch on the car.

I may eventually put an ad in the classifieds, but I think I prefer a local buyer to avoid check clearing issues, etc.

Any thoughts on what I should ask?
I would also check Vroom.com and Carvana just to get some good baselines. I ended up selling my GT to Vroom for more than I paid for it brand new 4 years ago back in May.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hit up cargurus.com, open up the search for Nationwide - plug your same vehicle model and year to search on and see what the going rates are at right now. That's going to give you the best price point in today's world.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
$50K-$55K with those miles and damage record. GLWS
I agree. I'd put it up FS quickly. The market looks to be softening.

The used car market will not stay as strong forever. A 10% correction is $5,000.
Sponsored