Sponsored

I'm COMPLETELY deadlocked on color for '19GT Premium: OF vs NFG

Orange Fury or Need For Green on '19 GT?

• Total voters

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Green cars tend to have highest resale value (no clue on how long the owners sit on them to get that higher sale price though!).

The other part would be if you mind the stripes on the NFG as they're mandatory, but you can still peel them off.
Sponsored

OP
OP
docprego

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium Magnetic/Ebony
Thanks to everyone for their input. I finally got to see NFG in the metal a few days ago. It was nice but it didn't give me that must purchase feeling that I was hoping it would. For anyone else on the fence between these 2, you absolutely have to see them in person to know which you'll prefer. One thing that is very apparent when you see them near each other is that OF is much brighter. Whether that's a positive or a negative is for each person to decide, for me it was a huge positive.

So the color saga ends, and an exciting new chapter begins; Orange Fury it is!

Last edited:

Mountain376

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Camaro SS 1LE, '16 Camaro SS, '12 Mustang GT
Green cars tend to have highest resale value (no clue on how long the owners sit on them to get that higher sale price though!).

The other part would be if you mind the stripes on the NFG as they're mandatory, but you can still peel them off.
Where do you get your figures?

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Orange Fury. NFG is the wrong color green in my eyes. As with everything, this is my opinion!

Funny side note, I thought I was set on getting Lightning Blue (Really wanted Deep Impact Blue) till I saw Grabber Blue in person. Lightning Blue just didn't set me right. It's like it's just blue with nothing special about it. Not dark, not light, just.... blue. Also, the fact that Grabber Blue was only available on the 17 made me go with it too. Completely agree on seeing it in person versus pictures.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Im obviously a yellow guy but I like the orange as well.

However, the green is a wild/fun color and its new.

I would lean toward the green.

Thats my opinion

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
Just saw my first Need For Green in the metal today, it was better than I had hoped. Now I am completely deadlocked over which color to go with. I literally change my mind by the hour and I know it's ultimately a decision only I can make. However maybe there are some other factors I could consider that would make one preferable over the other? I'm referring to things that have no relevance to the appearance of each color, something for example like resale value or rarity.

I also posted a poll asking to choose between OF and NFG.

If I can finally pick this color I'll be able to place my order, it's the only thing standing in my way.

Thank you
I ordered my 2015 Triple Yellow in the summer of 2014 sight unseen, and never regretted it. To date, I've only seen 8 other Triple Yellows (and one was a convertible, so only half yellow), which made it pretty unique even before they dropped the color for 2018. Go with the green... It'll be much rarer. I've seen a half dozen of the orange already, and they're kind of forgettable.
Sponsored