Sponsored

If you're not washing your car using Optimum No Rinse

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
If you follow the proper procedures you should not damage your car at all.
Again, disagree. ANY TIME you haven't pre-rinsed a dirty car or use flowing water there is SOME risk at putting in micro scratches. The running water's job is to act like a solvent and loosen/move the bulk of the dirt off of the paint before you even touch it. You are simply wiping on the dirt no matter what method you use for the rinsless product lets call it since everyone is so literal with "waterless vs "rinseless" without running water to do so.

Will you get huge scratches and swirls and you should never use one of these products? Of course not. But over time you WILL get micro scratches in the clear no matter how careful you are. Even the people who make these waterless/rinseless products admit that much.

It is just the nature of pushing dirt around the paint with an even wet towel with "polymers" on it is physically dragging at least some grit on the clear. If you need to use it there is only a slight risk and of micro scratches (nothing life shattering that cannot be polished out) as long as you're careful. It's always better to traditional wash 2 bucket if you can though.
Sponsored

NapaStang!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Black GT PP
I'm in Cali. No water for me. Been using the wash and shine it is like magic. I use meguires wash and wax as i dry it. Works like a charm!! I have a black car and was scared as hell to try. But it works perfect!!

OP
OP
BBB

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Washed again with ONR today... stuff is amazing

I wish I could drink it... smells so good

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Scottwax approved

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
I use it and I love it. If the car is very dirty I will spray it down first. This is not a waterless product guys. It's 1 Oz of product for every 2 gallons of water. I use the 2 bucket method. Saves water too!
This!!
Sponsored