Sponsored

If you could have any - one - car, what would it be and why did you choose it?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I realize this is boring, but I'd like to have another GT350 (non R). Perfect car for me. People at work gave me some crap when I bought my last one, but what do you think would happen if I showed up in my real dream car (probably a Ferrari 812 Superfast would end up as the winner right now).? I couldn't park that car anywhere that I actually go. My driveway is gravel. I'd have to sell my house. I probably couldn't afford insurance.

I'd love to drive the Ferarri for a while, but I'd probably have to live in CA or something to fit in and not get mobbed. Plus I'd have to figure out how to get a manual transmission in there. It might be pretty tough.

I love the GT350 so much. It's awesome and it's a Mustang. They are seriously underrated in my opinion.
Sponsored

OP
OP
machsmith

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I realize this is boring, but I'd like to have another GT350 (non R). Perfect car for me. People at work gave me some crap when I bought my last one, but what do you think would happen if I showed up in my real dream car (probably a Ferrari 812 Superfast would end up as the winner right now).? I couldn't park that car anywhere that I actually go. My driveway is gravel. I'd have to sell my house. I probably couldn't afford insurance.

I'd love to drive the Ferarri for a while, but I'd probably have to live in CA or something to fit in and not get mobbed. Plus I'd have to figure out how to get a manual transmission in there. It might be pretty tough.

I love the GT350 so much. It's awesome and it's a Mustang. They are seriously underrated in my opinion.
I agree the 350 is a fantastic car, and when you think about price, it's incredible.
It's why it will go down in history. Manual FPC with excellent balance. How could you not love it....and its practical.👏🏼

tomdwa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
white mustang ecoboost hpp
I have a maybe slightly surprising choice: the last (actual) generation of the Chrysler 300, in plain white with the 5.7 engine. I adore the looks of the car, and we can't buy it over here in Europe. I rented one (a white one, with the 6 cylinder 3.6 engine) one of the last times I visited the States for holidays (a trip through Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and South Dakota), and I simply loved it.

chrysler-300-srt808.jpg

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Porsche 911 Turbo S.

I've always wanted one, always will, and will never be able to afford to order a new one. Ridiculously ample performance with plenty of luxury, and usable as a driver in any weather. Make mine silver with a red interior.
yeah this, assuming it's the new 992. maybe the 918 spyder. the mclaren 765LT is up there also along with the senna. i can only pick 1? :crying:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
For me there are a lot of cars I would love to have, but in keeping with the OP's question I will only choose one. That would be a 69 BOSS 429 mustang. It's the ultimate classic mustang.

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
That would be on the list too, but it's a 70, not a 69. Just something that appeals to me, I like the look of a 69 better.

OP
OP
machsmith

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
That would be on the list too, but it's a 70, not a 69. Just something that appeals to me, I like the look of a 69 better.
I like the 69 more too, but I wouldn't push this out of the garage.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
Porsche 992 911GT3

2021-porsche-911-gt3-prototypedrive-104-1607628768.jpg

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
I think I would go ev , like a Lucid air ........ Google it , bad ass ride. .

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Porsche 911 Turbo S.

I've always wanted one, always will, and will never be able to afford to order a new one. Ridiculously ample performance with plenty of luxury, and usable as a driver in any weather. Make mine silver with a red interior.
I almost bought one about 6 months ago. It was a 2011 Turbo cabriolet, one owner with very high mileage (100k), but extremely well maintained. I could have had it for $60k. It looked amazing, drove perfectly and needed nothing. I chickened out because of the miles. The potential for extremely expensive repairs scared me off. I will always wonder if I dodged a bullet or missed out on a really great car. I can't help thinking that for as many miles as I drive (2k per year), I may have never had to spend a dime on repairs in years.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
At this point in my life, I wish I had a '50 Monterey just like the one that I bought in 1971 in Huntsville when I was stationed down there. Stock and solid original except for a 283 2bbl and powerglide and cassette deck. Whether cruising around or highway jaunt back to Berwyn on leave, it pushed all my buttons.

my '50 1971.jpg

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Doesn't matter if I win the powerball right now (what some 850 million) or what I'm hoping will be my next car albeit a way less options and used version, but for what ever reason I want a AMG GTc/r. Right now I plan on my next vehicle being a used AMG GT. But if I hit the lotto It would be a fully spec ordered AMG GTc as the first car id buy.
Sponsored