Sponsored

If buying Long tubes , What or who’s fit the best?

OP
OP
Mustangfreek

Mustangfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15’ GT
Man..no luck around here for any help installing these.. Not sure a Ford dealer will install?
But I’m having trouble trying to get an alignment scheduled with them right now ;(

I see what your saying on the TSP headers

Humm.. Ocd and now being older I don’t want crap but still a penny pincher and not coughing up $2k plus for headers is making the struggle real to pull the trigger..

Most of me says grab the SP headers..then I go back to the LTH/ARH ones
Sponsored

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Stick with the very reliable headers Ford installed on your Coyote. Honestly, no aftermarket header will last and will eventually crack because NO one is welding thin wall Austenitic 300 series stainless the proper way.
If you do anything do what Engineermike did and have a shop weld 4x3 Ecc. on the end of the Cat outlet mantels and go custom 3.0” to your cat back of choice.

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
They use 321 SS and should be plenty strong enough to resist cracking.
321 is Austenitic, the lack of backpurging thin wall 300 series stainless severely compromises the material.
321’s attraction is its ability to hold heat similarly to ceramic coating without the need to ceramic coat the substrate and elevated operating temperatures.

Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Has Anyone installed 2M Fabrication LTH? Quality and Fitment?
Thanks

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Has Anyone installed 2M Fabrication LTH? Quality and Fitment?
Thanks
Alot of horror stories about fitment on those. But some do get lucky with no issues as well so maybe it's luck of the draw. With how cheap they are it may be worth a shot then just scrapping them if fit is bad.

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Man..no luck around here for any help installing these.. Not sure a Ford dealer will install?
But I’m having trouble trying to get an alignment scheduled with them right now ;(

I see what your saying on the TSP headers

Humm.. Ocd and now being older I don’t want crap but still a penny pincher and not coughing up $2k plus for headers is making the struggle real to pull the trigger..

Dealers will install but usually are crazy high. My local dealer is a roush dealer even and has a good shop and they wanted $1300 to install ick lol. As for an alignment, find a place that will let you do a custom alignment to your specs. Otherwise most shops will just get you in green and call it good.

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I can't remember if I commented on this but I was really impressed with the xforce headers I installed on my 2017. Great fit install went OK with only 2 studs having to be replaced with bolts. Plus they engineer with access to the starter. I liked them so much I already ordered a set for my new 2021
Sponsored