Sponsored

Idiots try to outrun Police in Mustang GT

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Train wreck. And if the law isn’t going to check phone location for evading. If they are checking your phone then you are running for something that an evading charge is the least of your worries
Sponsored

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
I agree, but at what point in the clip did you see the spike strip?
I mean you can literally hear the tires pop.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
Just curious, but how would a time machine outrun the radio?
Obviously the time machine could put him in an alternate universe. Speed of light will beat speed of radio transmission all day. Right? just kidding.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
They forget, no matter how fast your car is, it cannot out run the police radio (unless you have Doc Brown's Delorean).

Exactly.

And if deployed, can’t out run a Helo either...

Sponsored

jdsfly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost, A10
Vehicle Showcase
It was only a news helicopter though. Not as impressive as the title made it sound!
Helicopters are slow, both in top speed and their ability to accelerate. A Mustang GT could definitely out accelerate one and may have a higher top speed, depending on the make and model of helicopter. The helicopter's advantage would be it's ability to travel in a straight line and maintain pursuit, while the car is in a congested road environment. If the Mustang could get on a long, straight, uncongested highway, it could pull away.

Last edited:

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
helicopters can go like 200mph man. thats pretty fast.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

jdsfly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost, A10
Vehicle Showcase
helicopters can go like 200mph man. thats pretty fast.
Very few helicopters can exceed 150 mph, and I don't know of any production helicopters that can reach 200 mph in level flight. Also, the fastest helicopters out there are all turbine powered and consume fuel at a horrendously high rate, at low altitude and high power settings, giving them very short range and endurance, at high speeds.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
It'll also show you exactly where they saw you running from the cops. Twice meant it's pinging in two different locations for an hour.

NASA doesn't know a thing about time travel, and time dilation only applies to traveling forward in time. The model doesn't hold up crossing the deltaT = 0 condition. It's also relative based on an observation point. If you are your own observer, an hour is an hour.

Think of it this way. If you travel faster than the speed of light, you can arrive at a destination before an event you just observed actually happens. That doesn't mean you can change it since you would have been observing yourself in that scene.
Wow, just wow. "NASA doesn't know a thing about time travel..." Riiiiggghhttt.

Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Wow, just wow. "NASA doesn't know a thing about time travel..." Riiiiggghhttt.
I mean... They don't know any more than the rest of us.

I don't know about you, but I've traveled here from the past. Even explored the 1980's, 1990's and 2000's in real time! I'm travelling to the future, too. Pretty soon I'll go see what the 2020's are like.

Dark Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ramsey
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
They forget, no matter how fast your car is, it cannot out run the police radio (unless you have Doc Brown's Delorean).
Maybe not cars, but sport bikes don't seem to have to many problems getting away. Happens extremely often where I live. Some city cops won't even bother if your going fast enough, although the highway patrol will always try.

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Man we really got off topic here talking about time travel while being off topic, when time traveling the speed of the earth and galaxy should be taken into account because if you are traveling through time that doesn't mean the earth will be there when you exit.

As for the OP video running from the cops. If you are going to run from the cops at least know where you are and where you need to go before you even think of doing it.
Sponsored