Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Went to walmart this morning and because it was only 9:30am there were open spots everywhere, however...

I was going down the aisle, saw 6 opens spots to my left and before I could pull into one, some guy in an old gray camry coming down the aisle in the wrong way was going to park his car sideways in all 6 of the open spots, I waited to see what he was going to do, finally he backed it up and parked backwards in one of the spots, I parked in one of the other 5 open spots far from him.

The guy gets out, some big fat slob, he starts walking away from his car like he was annoyed that I caught him doing what he was trying to do, lol and of course as I watched him, he went into the walmart satellite liquor store.

Terry :paddle:
Sponsored

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
Went to walmart this morning and because it was only 9:30am there were open spots everywhere, however...

I was going down the aisle, saw 6 opens spots to my left and before I could pull into one, some guy in an old gray camry coming down the aisle in the wrong way was going to park his car sideways in all 6 of the open spots, I waited to see what he was going to do, finally he backed it up and parked backwards in one of the spots, I parked in one of the other 5 open spots far from him.

The guy gets out, some big fat slob, he starts walking away from his car like he was annoyed that I caught him doing what he was trying to do, lol and of course as I watched him, he went into the walmart satellite liquor store.

You're quite a guy, I'm sure the sight of you influenced him to be a good citizen.

NowInSixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black,Sixth Gen, GT, Bad Arse

Sometimes I don't get people. All that so his fat butt can get more liquor. LOL
Sponsored