Iconic Silver CFTP GT500 / 20x12 Square & 325 Square

AMBJR

Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-06 Ford GT-20 GT500
All you get for the CFTP are the Wheels, Tires, Wing & Front Conards!!!
I'm not sure there's a running list yet. I did see some specific part numbers for swaybars, end links...and I wouldn't be surprised if the mag dampers are different (they were on the 350R..I assume mostly due to different wheel weight but maybe more things).
There are definitely more differences than those few things, though.[/QUOTE]

I just included the additional parts used on the CFTP!!!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
@Tomster Oh boy - dealer emailed me "Jeff, it's still "unscheduled clean" so you can change now, but after is goes to submitted to plant no changes can be made."

decisions!!!
you better hurry up. Thursday will be here before you know it. I would have that change in today.

Epiphany

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm not sure there's a running list yet. I did see some specific part numbers for swaybars, end links...and I wouldn't be surprised if the mag dampers are different (they were on the 350R..I assume mostly due to different wheel weight but maybe more things).
There are definitely more differences than those few things, though.

To add to what has already been discussed...rear seat delete. Dampers are different. The calibrations used in numerous control modules are different (ABS, vehicle dynamics module, etc).

Advertisement

114 - J&M Products / Hotpart.com - 1

Advertisement