OP
OP
timd38

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Lots of lookers and no talkers. so I am taking the risk and order them. I will post how they worked out. $895 painted and shipped.

Medusa5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Lots of lookers and no talkers. so I am taking the risk and order them. I will post how they worked out. $895 painted and shipped.
Where can you finder them prepaint? Mine only show unpainted black, even with your link.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
My IKON GT500 bumper cover came in today. I had IKON paint it before it shipped out. Took it out of the box to check the paint and so far it looks pretty good. Will be installing it tomorrow or this weekend.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where can you finder them prepaint? Mine only show unpainted black, even with your link.
Just call their number and ask. They answer the phone.

Sponsored

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
Yeah you have to call or email them before you place the order. They'll send you an additional invoice for the paint.

I got my pre-painted GT500 bumper from them and I'll be installing on Saturday.

My IKON GT500 bumper cover came in today. I had IKON paint it before it shipped out. Took it out of the box to check the paint and so far it looks pretty good. Will be installing it tomorrow or this weekend.
If you haven't already, I'd inspect all the pieces ASAP to make sure they're to spec. Issue I had at first was the middle piece that separates the upper and lower grille came with "GT500" imprinted on the right side (which looks tacky as hell, imo) so I had to send it back for a replacement which takes about 2 weeks.

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah you have to call or email them before you place the order. They'll send you an additional invoice for the paint.

If you haven't already, I'd inspect all the pieces ASAP to make sure they're to spec. Issue I had at first was the middle piece that separates the upper and lower grille came with "GT500" imprinted on the right side (which looks tacky as hell, imo) so I had to send it back for a replacement which takes about 2 weeks.
When I called to order the bumper I told them I specifically did not want the ā€œGT500ā€ imprinted in it. Soon as it arrived I opened it up it was exactly as i ordered it.

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
When I called to order the bumper I told them I specifically did not want the ā€œGT500ā€ imprinted in it. Soon as it arrived I opened it up it was exactly as i ordered it.
Yeah thatā€™s probably where I messed in assuming that although when I called and told them the issue they also admitted it was mistake in their end and the piece I got was for test fitting only.

OP
OP
timd38

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
Really impressed. Ordered my fenders painted on Wednesday late, and the shipped them yesterday! Should have them Thursday.

Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really impressed. Ordered my fenders painted on Wednesday late, and the shipped them yesterday! Should have them Thursday.
Awesome. My bumper took 3 weeks from order to delivered to my door.

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

bumper pic?

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)