Sponsored

I was FIRED yesterday!

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
Ok, so it was classified a labor reduction but same thing Owner has aggressive cancer that spread so its downsize time. Im incredibly ....................Happy! . ( for me, For the owner I am still very concerned) Why am I happy you ask? Well this wasn't a sympathy thread so heres the good news, I am a Licensed Master plumber in Texas, I have a bachelors degree from A&M West and my mustang payments are 4 months ahead. Ok so heres the good news, and how this thread pertains to my mustang, no more company vehicle means in the stang everyday! Job interview with the top down

Have a great weekend everybody, I know I will (be driving my s550)

(I have a side business selling water softeners so I may not need another job.)
Sponsored

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
Well then.. Congratulations.. I guess.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
Yeah.. hope everything works out for you.

Luckily you have your own thing going.. always good to have a second source of income completely independent of your job/career.

If I were to lose my job (unlikely but you never know), I'd be F$%^ed.

Sponsored

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have never seen anyone get ahead on a loan. Normally they just apply the payments against principal and you still need to pay the next one. Either way good luck in finding a better job

OP
OP
Falconetti

Falconetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have never seen anyone get ahead on a loan. Normally they just apply the payments against principal and you still need to pay the next one. Either way good luck in finding a better job
Agreed, I have one credit union that when extra is applied it does not affect the next payment, however with SACU the next payment due shows a date on Feb2016 due to the extra payments I made, so this time I lucked out.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
I left my job on Friday, and I've taken a week off to just relax and straighten some stuff out. Going to hit the grind hard next week looking for a new spot. This week I got detailed the car and got my new spoiler put on, as well as the Black Mamba hood and Corvine side scoops put on my girls car :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Falconetti

Falconetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sometimes I wonder if I even want to work for another person. I owned a small business a while back. 10 years ago and I sucked at it. Did not understand the accounting part and didn't want to pay someone to do it. So I just let it go after getting behind on taxes that took 3 years to clear up. I guess I could give it a run again. Not sure how making house call in the mustang would look. Except I'll be there quickly.

American

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT / 17 GT350
I made house calls in my S197 for 3 years and it was amazing. Talk about an ice-breaker.. seems like everyone has had a mustang once in their life. Some even came out to the street to check it out, told me to rev it.. do a burnout in their neighborhood (which I didn't do). Mustangs are relationship builders.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
If you've ever thought about being self employed maybe you and the owner could work something out

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
This thread looks like it was written by a 1st grader.
Sponsored