Sponsored

"I was born ready, Mr Shelby...hit it" (Then Carrol schools him)

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Ford vs Ferrari....Hollywood as heck and I love it - the Stones track (Gimme Shelter) is perfect
This preview gave me chills I gotta admit (fanboy? guilty as charged). Great cinematography - greatest cars - can't wait.
Sponsored

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
I might have my Shelby by the time the movie comes out. We should all get a copy of the movie on DVD From Ford.

Sponsored

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Ford vs Ferrari....Hollywood as heck and I love it - the Stones track (Gimme Shelter) is perfect
This preview gave me chills I gotta admit (fanboy? guilty as charged). Great cinematography - greatest cars - can't wait.
I posted my own thread about 15 minutes before you did. I’m glad the story is getting out because this is an event that we will all want to attend—maybe in our cars.

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
Head over to Chassy.com and order/watch the The 24 Hour War. It's a documentary done by Adam Carolla's production company.

Obviously a bit less "Hollywood" then the movie but it is a great documentary with some good interviews. They actually got one of the Ferarri heirs to complete an interview in reference.

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
To bad Drive Ins weren't still around This would be the perfect movie to go see in our Shelby.
There are still some drive-in theaters here in Indiana. They’ll be closed for the season when this movie opens in November, though.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
There are still some drive-in theaters here in Indiana. They’ll be closed for the season when this movie opens in November, though.
I don't know what drive ins are like any more but back in the 60's they had those high ridges so you could pull the nose up on them to see the screen better. And even our big cars would scrape if you didn't back up and tried to go over them to leave. I assume they don't have those ridges any more cause you'd tear a Shelby up just pulling up on one.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

Sponsored

GrabberBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT350
Is there any truth to that scene? (Henry Ford II crying after Carroll whips him around in the GT40 Mark I Prototype?)

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I’m in-between cars
Is there any truth to that scene? (Henry Ford II crying after Carroll whips him around in the GT40 Mark I Prototype?)
Seriously doubt it. That was for laughs.

OP
OP
mrbillwot

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
I might have my Shelby by the time the movie comes out. We should all get a copy of the movie on DVD From Ford.
I'll take mine in Blueray in 4K res
I'm going to see it in Imax with sub woofer rumble seats. Too bad it's a late fall release.