I Want To Play A Game

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I have a rattle on the passengers door that is very annoying. I don’t hear it when I’m jamming Lynyrd Skynyrd at top volume.
Exactly! If you hear any weird noises just listen to music, block it out :giggle: better to have your mind at peace than a cluster F worrying about it. 👀

Ock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium and a 1966 c10
ya.. totally fun to make fun of people that may know less about their cars and are showing interest in learning... gg. lets keep car enthusiasm alive and not drive people away... my 2c...if u don't like it idc. :)

Sponsored

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
ya.. totally fun to make fun of people that may know less about their cars and are showing interest in learning... gg. lets keep car enthusiasm alive and not drive people away... my 2c...if u don't like it idc. :)
I'll bet you're a blast at parties.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Exactly! If you hear any weird noises just listen to music, block it out :giggle: better to have your mind at peace than a cluster F worrying about it. 👀
Great attitude! Life’s too short.

OP
OP

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
At least this isn’t Reddit where you get 50 “is a blown GT pushing 800 hp a good first car?” questions a day
Getting blowed in a GT is always a good time in a car....oh wait, I think I already had a few too many and miss read your post.

OP
OP

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
No one's making fun of them for lack of knowledge of cars. It's because of their lack of Google skills. 🤣

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
My brakes squeal all the time. I hear my diff whine. I hear squeaking in my rear suspension going through turns on bumpy roads with the windows down.

These are fun car sounds! :rockon:

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I was dreaming my car was suffering from piston slap the other day but it was just my gal slapping my face trying to wake me up. Phew! I almost had to start drinking first thing in the morning.......................... again:)

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
I was dreaming my car was suffering from piston slap the other day but it was just my gal slapping my face trying to wake me up. Phew! I almost had to start drinking first thing in the morning.......................... again:)
You can't drink all day if you don't start early.
Sponsored