• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

I WANT TO BUY OEM PP2 FRONT CHIN SPOILER/SPLITTER

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to buy the OEM PP2 FRONT CHIN SPOILER/SPLITTER. Please pm me if you're selling, thanks!
Sponsored

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Just a heads up, to install an OEM PP2 splitter you also need the PP2 specific upper or PP1 splitter and possibly the belly pan as well.

OP
OP
Pandajoshy

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just a heads up, to install an OEM PP2 splitter you also need the PP2 specific upper or PP1 splitter and possibly the belly pan as well.
Yeah I have a PP1 Mustang so I think I'll be good but thanks for the heads up!

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Just did a search and you're right. You can install on PP1 splitter but you have to drill holes. I could have sworn I read you needed the PP2 upper splitter because they were completely different. Sorry for the confusion.

OP
OP
Pandajoshy

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just did a search and you're right. You can install on PP1 splitter but you have to drill holes. I could have sworn I read you needed the PP2 upper splitter because they were completely different. Sorry for the confusion.
No worries! Do you know anyone trying to sell one? Lol

Sponsored

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
OP
OP
Pandajoshy

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
Does anyone have confirmation that the 18+ PP2 lower splitter will line up with the 15-17 PP splitter and belly pan like it does on the 18+ PP1 splitter and belly pan?

gnarlycaveman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
ill sell you mine for 38k and ill include the belly pan thing.

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
OP. Levittown is a sponsor here and they have the best price shipped. They do free shipping for members. Buying used, you run the risk of missing screws and hidden damage.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/jr3z-17626-aa.html

Does anyone have confirmation that the 18+ PP2 lower splitter will line up with the 15-17 PP splitter and belly pan like it does on the 18+ PP1 splitter and belly pan?
It's completely different. It won't work.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pandajoshy

Pandajoshy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT