Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Well, that's good news, Bob but my OCD issue is what will it do on the 25th use? That particulate matter has to go somewhere and I don't think it falls to the ground.

It is probably better than a towel on the first use or two but after that, I dunno. My routine if I can't stand the dust before driving is to use a damp MF with lots of Adam's detailing spray or another comparable lubricant.

Definitely more work than the duster, no question so please, keep us posted over the summer and how well it holds up, meaning, does it eventually put micro scratches on the clear coat?
I understand :cwl: will do. I don't dust it everyday for the same reason. Keeping my fingers crossed. The actual Cali Duster instructions say to just vigorously shake the duster after use and not to worry about its look after a period of time. My OCD is not as advanced as your's. :cwl: Could be its weaning off at 65!
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I understand :cwl: will do. I don't dust it everyday for the same reason. Keeping my fingers crossed. The actual Cali Duster instructions say to just vigorously shake the duster after use and not to worry about its look after a period of time. My OCD is not as advanced as your's. :cwl: Could be its weaning off at 65!
There are a few tips I believe that may be included with the duster. One is, don't dust it on a warm surface or it will leave streaks. The duster is really like one of those large floor dusters used in industrial applications, it has paraffin in the fibers, and the dirtier it gets, the better it works, meaning the color. Mine went from red to just about black, and just shake it out all the time, before and after use or after an exceptionally dusty area. I wouldn't live without. I should be a spokesperson for them, LOL!