I traded in my 16 Pony last week for a Cadillac

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
As the header says, I traded my 16 Mustang GT PP with 9444 miles for a brand new 16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe. I wasn’t looking for a new car but stumbled upon an ATS V Coupe for a crazy low price and couldn’t resist. What an amazing car Cadillac built! The twin turbo v6 is very impressive with 464 hp, 445 lb of torque. The magnetic ride suspension is pretty sick, the car feels well balanced and corners, OMG, it’s a blast to drive! The ride quality is stupendous.

It’s got all of the comforts you would expect in a luxury vehicle. It has leather 6 way adjustable power Recaros with suede inlays, 12 speaker Bose system, lane departure assist, blind spot warning, rain sensing wipers, front and rear park assist, HUD, power sliding moonroof, and a lot more options!

The ATS V has never been titled and was remaining stock from 2016 with 240 miles on her. MSRP was 76k and I got it for 50k. I had a good amount of equity in the Mustang, they don’t hold their value at all. I got $28,800 for the trade, up from the original low ball offer of 25k, I owed $14,500 on the Mustang.

I won’t miss Ford’s lack of customer service and I am waiting for a check for the remainder of the 7yr/70,000 mile extended warranty and I will be done with Ford.

Here’s some pics of my new toy!
C11A826E-E8CC-48E9-AF62-6F6173BF019A.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Noone cares.. bye!

Gnfanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP, 1986 Buick GN
Congrats, very nice! Wish you the best on the new toy :cheers:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
MSRP was 27k and I got it for 50k.
You must have really liked the car to pay an extra 23k for it :lol:

I like the way they look, especially in blue with dark accents. Saw one this past Sunday at Cars & Coffee although it wasn't the coupe version.
IMG_20180408_102041.jpg

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Congrats and enjoy your new ride! Nice behind by the way!:D

Sponsored

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
I think I kinda threw up a little bit. Yep, I'm ok...

lol j/k. Enjoy. There's probably a Caddy forum around here somewhere.

OP
OP
PonyGrrrl

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
You must have really liked the car to pay an extra 23k for it :lol:

I like the way they look, especially in blue with dark accents. Saw one this past Sunday at Cars & Coffee although it wasn't the coupe version.
That was a typo, Sticker was 76k lol.

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Congrats, ignore the assholes. ATS-V is a fun little car, just don't expect world class service from GM. If you had issues with Ford on a ~$35k Mustang, it's gonna be worse on a $70k MSRP Cadillac...

Enjoy the car. I briefly considered an ATS-V sedan, but too small and too much money for me.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Congrats, ignore the assholes. ATS-V is a fun little car, just don't expect world class service from GM. If you had issues with Ford on a ~$35k Mustang, it's gonna be worse on a $70k MSRP Cadillac...

Enjoy the car. I briefly considered an ATS-V sedan, but too small and too much money for me.
Nonsense, Cadillac and the typical Cadillac dealer are far better than Ford. I ordered a 2013 ATS Premium turbo M6 and the service has been incredible. The local dealers will even send someone to your house with your loaner and drive your Cadillac back to the dealer for service (assuming the car didn't need towing).

OP
OP
PonyGrrrl

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Nonsense, Cadillac and the typical Cadillac dealer are far better than Ford. I ordered a 2013 ATS Premium turbo M6 and the service has been incredible. The local dealers will even send someone to your house with your loaner and drive your Cadillac back to the dealer for service (assuming the car didn't need towing).
This is so true! The customer service has been wonderful, they offer drop off and pick up service and will bring you a loaner. Last year when my friend got an ATS, they delivered it to her front door. They always provide a loaner and they aren’t rude.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Glad to hear Cadillac are better than typical GM dealers. Never experienced Cadillac as they never really had anything I wanted until recently, except the CTS-V wagon.

I base my opinion based on dealing with Chevrolet and Pontiac.
Sponsored