Sponsored

I think I've had enough of the 350......

PoCoBob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2016 Edge Sport
I thought you had lemon laws in the US. Have you looked into that? I hate to see you dump it off to someone else and just think it's their problem now.

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I thought you had lemon laws in the US. Have you looked into that? I hate to see you dump it off to someone else and just think it's their problem now.

I'm fully aware of Lemon Laws in my state. This car does not fall under that. I wouldn't "DUMP" as you say, the car off on someone without full disclosure of previous work that was done. I think this post has gotten off topic a bit, lol.

chefwally32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
walter
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp2
Vehicle Showcase
Always something with this car. I think it was built on Monday or Friday.
20221007_175332.jpg
I feel for you, got six digits in my 2019 pp2 and the ride home on the flatbed sucks. Its part of having a high performance vehicle, good with the bad. hang in there

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
2018 GT350, 8,940 miles. It's had some warranty work in the past on the tranny. Windshield wipes don't work some times. A/C won't come on sometimes. Car won't start now, maybe a fuel pump or related issue. It was the Crank Sensor last time I was having issues with it. Thinking about moving on to something else.
I had a similar calamitous ownership experience with my GT 350 which completely ruined the whole car for me. Really a shame that Ford can’t get their heads out of their asses sometimes.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Yea, I have mixed feelings getting rid of the 350. I love it as much the day I bought it, but the reliability issues make me wonder if I should keep it any longer.....
Once I had my squared away I sold it and moved on. Best decision I made with that car .

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
I had a similar calamitous ownership experience with my GT 350 which completely ruined the whole car for me. Really a shame that Ford can’t get their heads out of their asses sometimes.
This is not unique to Ford.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
This is not unique to Ford.
Not even a little bit. Mercedes AMG can be just as bad. Any time you get a peppy car that a brand wants to "push just a little bit more" things start to add up. I'm close to 6 figures in my Mustang (including purchase price) and it's currently sitting up on a hoist at a dealership waiting for Tuesday. I've had the car for 3 days out of the last 21.

Sponsored

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
I have had in my possession six Dodges, four Chevys, five Fords, one Audi and not a “lemon” amongst any of them. I would wager that most people have experienced the same. On average each was driven 80,000 miles. Your issue is an outlier.
Edit
Not included in the above vehicles are the multitude of pieces of shit I owned when I didn’t have a pot to pee in.

Last edited:

Hoofer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boz
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Vert, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust, B&O
2018 GT350, 8,940 miles. It's had some warranty work in the past on the tranny. Windshield wipes don't work some times. A/C won't come on sometimes. Car won't start now, maybe a fuel pump or related issue. It was the Crank Sensor last time I was having issues with it. Thinking about moving on to something else.
IDK, with these issues, I'd think about moving on as well. As Cobra Jet mentioned, some issues could be related to a short.

Your car, your money, life's short, get what works and makes you happy. Good luck.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I was going to offer to buy it off you, but it sounds like there are some wiring harness issues. There's so much wiring on these cars I expect it's not easy to sort out that kind of problem. Plus it's nearly impossible to know for certain if it's been fixed.

Anyway, good luck with quick repairs and I hope you figure out a path forward that pleases you.

OP
OP
ClayDee

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
I was going to offer to buy it off you, but it sounds like there are some wiring harness issues. There's so much wiring on these cars I expect it's not easy to sort out that kind of problem. Plus it's nearly impossible to know for certain if it's been fixed.

Anyway, good luck with quick repairs and I hope you figure out a path forward that pleases you.

When I get it fixed, it's already at the stealership, and sorted out to where I believe it's fixed, it will be for sale. Hopefully it will be something as simple as a loose wire. HOPEFULLY!

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
They are built 7 days a week.
Never would’ve been able to guess this considering how long it has taken them to build my car alone 🙄🤦‍♀️
Sponsored