Sponsored

I think I might have messed up, need some help please!

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
New member here and first time poster. Came from Jeeps and trail rigs and wanted something fast for a change. I have a 2019 Mustang Gt premium automatic. I came across a killer deal but once I pulled the trigger and started investigating I realized the plan I had will not work as far as I can tell from what I've read. I work at a salvage recycler and we had a 16 mustang gt with a whipple come in that was a total loss that we had bought at auction. Because it had an aftermarket supercharger on it we really couldn't sell it to the public because of warranty issues with it having aftermarket parts and "not stock" even though we ran it and had zero issues. I paid $9500 for the complete dropout with computer and accessories minus the trans with plans to just swap the supercharger over to my 2019 and then I would have an additional low mileage engine for backup or to sell if I ever needed. But now after reading further I am starting to realize that my car is Gen 3, and the engine and whipple from the 16 is Gen 2. Is there any modifications I can do to make the older whipple work on my car and just resell the engine without it or am I just SOL? Sorry for the first long post, but needing some guidance on what to do here.
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The blower will fit gen2 or gen3 as far as bolting on. You will probably need other parts. You should post this in the forced induction thread

OP
OP

Chads19Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang gt
I will post there as well, I thought about that also but thought maybe general would get more answers. I will post in that thread as well, thank you!

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I will post there as well, I thought about that also but thought maybe general would get more answers. I will post in that thread as well, thank you!
Forced induction will get people that know the supercharger
Sponsored