Sponsored

I "Think" I got the best dea ever or did I?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
How would I know?
I work in the franchise auto industry. Trade/wholesale values Vs retail may surprise someone not in the know
Btw...He gave details that made it pretty easy.
But I’m no Expert like you.
Plenty of stores advertising ~offering at least 10k off on a new 18 to any Tom dick or Harry ...and more can be had.
Then tell us all about the car, what options are on it, and how you decided the "Trade in value is far less". Seeing as though all the info the OP has shared is that it's an A10 Premium GT, I'm dying to understand your clairvoyant abilities on this.

An A10 Premium GT stickers at $40,545.00 Where'd the other $4,455.00 come from?
Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Then tell us all about the car, what options are on it, and how you decided the "Trade in value is far less". Seeing as though all the info the OP has shared is that it's an A10 Premium GT, I'm dying to understand your clairvoyant abilities on this.

An A10 Premium GT stickers at $40,545.00 Where'd the other $4,455.00 come from?
The math ain't that hard....
Don't get your pantys all bunched up over it

Commbubba19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
i love it when people don’t count equity or cash down as part of the final price.

that equity didn’t just come out of thin air.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I'd love to see the deal numbers where you got $8,330.00 of a new, special order Mustang.
Take the $42,500 negotiated sales price less the $3,750 rebate. If you want to add the $199.95 admin fee, that's fine. Still seems like a pretty good deal to me. 2018 PP2's were pretty hard to come by.

full.png

full.png

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Take the $42,500 negotiated sales price less the $3,750 rebate. If you want to add the $199.95 admin fee, that's fine. Still seems like a pretty good deal to me. 2018 PP2's were pretty hard to come by.
Dude;

Great deal, beautiful car, too much personal info in those pics.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Dude;

Great deal, beautiful car, too much personal info in those pics.
Thanks, but nothing in those pics that can't be found with a simple search. Identity protection is your friend. And, if anyone wants to pay off my loan, I have 23 payments left, so be my guest.

slowrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, but nothing in those pics that can't be found with a simple search. Identity protection is your friend. And, if anyone wants to pay off my loan, I have 23 payments left, so be my guest.
Shoutout from an ex-KC resident!

Sponsored

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase

silverflash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP1
I looked for many months before I finally found what I wanted. Here's what I got and what I paid:

Found like new 2018 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium with A10. I found the original window sticker in the glovebox and MSRP was $45,000.

This particular GT had only 1,900 miles on it and it looked and smelled brand new. I found it at a Toyota dealership in Texas and the salesman said a pretty "well to do" customer bought this Mustang new, kept it 4 months and traded it in on Tacoma truck. Customer said is was noisier than he preferred and there was not enough room to carry much.

Dealer was asking $36,000.00. I offered them $32,000, and they accepted $32,500, plus tax, title, etc.

I felt like I stole it. Did !?

I read this and thought of my situation. I owned a 2019 gt pp1 a10 in velocity blue until april 27th when i traded it in for a 2019 quicksand tacoma trd offroad 4x4. My reasons were that i really didn't use the car as it's designed so it's just a garage queen and also, it ticked and rattled and ford told me all normal which just made me mad and regret the purchase so i dumped it. In NC at a toyota dealership. for a tacoma! LOL. My son recently dumped his 2017 gt 6spd for the same reason. Ford said all normal. It may be, but to me, any metal on metal sound like the typewriter tick i had and the 2-3000 rpm rattle should not be happening on a brand new car with 2000 miles on it. I don't care what ford says. it's not normal. UNLESS they come up with an explaination that is. Which they haven't.

until they fix this issue, i won't buy a new ford ever again. it's japanese or korean for me from this point on.

Tseg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I read this and thought of my situation. I owned a 2019 gt pp1 a10 in velocity blue until april 27th when i traded it in for a 2019 quicksand tacoma trd offroad 4x4. My reasons were that i really didn't use the car as it's designed so it's just a garage queen and also, it ticked and rattled and ford told me all normal which just made me mad and regret the purchase so i dumped it. In NC at a toyota dealership. for a tacoma! LOL. My son recently dumped his 2017 gt 6spd for the same reason. Ford said all normal. It may be, but to me, any metal on metal sound like the typewriter tick i had and the 2-3000 rpm rattle should not be happening on a brand new car with 2000 miles on it. I don't care what ford says. it's not normal. UNLESS they come up with an explaination that is. Which they haven't.

until they fix this issue, i won't buy a new ford ever again. it's japanese or korean for me from this point on.
Good for you. I have a 2012 Jeep Rubicon that makes all kinds of racket and have had the top left of the engine replaced under warranty. My ‘18 GT makes a typewriter tick when started with a hot engine but goes away as soon as put in drive or reverse. I love both these cars and neither have had pricey or catastrophic repair. Now my GM about a decade ago cost me many thousands in multiple repairs so I won’t buy a GM again. If I had to buy a Toyota or Honda I would probably rather take the bus. Whatever makes a person happy.

silverflash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt PP1
Good for you. I have a 2012 Jeep Rubicon that makes all kinds of racket and have had the top left of the engine replaced under warranty. My ‘18 GT makes a typewriter tick when started with a hot engine but goes away as soon as put in drive or reverse. I love both these cars and neither have had pricey or catastrophic repair. Now my GM about a decade ago cost me many thousands in multiple repairs so I won’t buy a GM again. If I had to buy a Toyota or Honda I would probably rather take the bus. Whatever makes a person happy.

take the bus. LOL. i love my tacoma.
Sponsored