Boosted Pony

Boosted Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3 High Performance Package
There is one more difference with the MPT Liquid Glass and that is the original Liquid Glass has a part number LG100 while the MPT Liquid Glass has a Part Number LG900, I think that accounts for the different formula more than the different container.
Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Itā€™s too bad that either the old original product is no longer made or even worse, you canā€™t be sure of what youā€™re buying. Iā€™ve been around for a long time and have done a lot detailing back in the day, but I donā€™t remember this product. Even though Iā€™ve bought a selection of the Meguiarā€™s Hybrid Ceramic products to use when I get a chance, I think Iā€™d punt and try this stuff if I could be sure of getting the real stuff.

Homebrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR,18 EB Vert,12 GT500 Vert, 05 V6 Vert
I have a can of the original LG that is about 5 years old. Is it any good or worth anything? Still shakes normally. I bought two and this one is full. Thanks?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boosted Pony

Boosted Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3 High Performance Package
I tried to submit a review of the new MPT version of Liquid Glass and they refuse to post the review, I stated the difference in color and consistency as well as how the new Liquid Glass is like water it is so thin. It clearly is not the original Liquid Glass that MPT is selling.

I also submitted a review of Liquid Glass over at Auto Barn as they sell Liquid Glass and they as well refused to post the review, again it stated the difference in color and consistency was well as how the new Liquid Glass is like water it is so thin.

I guess the original Liquid Glass is now gone for good. Oh well all good things come to an end, once I use up the four remaining cans I have I guess that is it for good this time.

As for MPT, I won't buy any products from them again, if the bottle of Liquid Glass I got was defective they should have reached out to me to replace it. After all I bought it from MPT's Liquid Glass website and did the review of it but they have not so I no longer have any faith in MPT and their products.

beetle6986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 04 Cobra, 2008 BMW 335
Im a long time user of LG. I just emptied my last can. Based off what I read here, my only options is to buy one of the original bottles of ebay for $75?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
So would you use the advanced auto parts version if that was all you could get?

I also tried the MPT version and it streaked so bad on my black car I had to use compound to get it off.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
How about past wax still quite good, was using 3M for years, no longer made.

Had to change it up, after trying Meguiarā€™s and the Mothers, Griots won, ease of use and shine.

DSC_0029.JPG
Sponsored