Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Cannot find a single pic of a Mach 1 with cloth interior but it appears the leather seats do not say Mach 1 either. Just an accent stripe.

1607781451750.jpeg
Interesting. I dont doubt it. Just expected something a little extra from the base cloth seats in the mach 1. Even if it's something small like they did with the accent stripe here.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The orange accent stripe comes with the Appearance Package (along with orange calipers and pinstripes next to the main stripes). Non-Appearance Package cars with leather have a Dove Grey accent stripe. In both cases, that's only if Recaros aren't optioned. The Recaros don't have any accent stripe, which is a shame.

I suspect the cloth seats seen in the OP's photos are production intent though.

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Can you delete all of the graphics on a Mach 1 and simply have the script badges? Not a fan of stickers but the mechanicals on here are LEGIT.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Can you delete all of the graphics on a Mach 1 and simply have the script badges? Not a fan of stickers but the mechanicals on here are LEGIT.
There is no delete option on the current order guides. I would say doubtful as the graphics are an important part of the Mach 1 package. You can always remove them after you receive your car.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I don’t mind the Mach 1 seats being similar to the standard model, but for Christ’s sake if they’re gonna keep them mostly the same, LET ME PICK MORE THAN 1 COLOR FOR THEM!

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
As bikerman said, no delete option, but you can remove them yourself. They’re just vinyl stripes, so should be easy to remove with a heat gun and a credit card

I don’t like the no stripes look personally, but I still wish Ford would’ve made it an OEM option. It should’ve been one of those things where you can either pick your stripe color or pick to not have them at all. I don’t understand how Ford can get the car itself so right but botch the execution so bad

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Something I just thought of... I wish OP would've asked to see the startup screen on the cluster. I'm curious to see the unique "Mach 1" startup sequence. Would be pretty cool if it were something related to a fighter jet or something like that
You can see the start up on the EU/UK car here:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
You can see the start up on the EU/UK car here:
Ahh, perfect, thanks! So it’s pretty much the same as Bullitt but with a Mach 1 front end 🤔

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, f150 lariat supercrew, Audi S5 Cabriolet
Not the transmission. Mach 1 has a tremec. They all have magneride and it was an option on the Bulliit. If you look at the photos, that car had a cloth interior but the seats looked different than a regular gt to me.
those are the exact seats I have in my 2015 ecoboost performance pack car.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Let's not kid ourselves here, the Mach 1 looks WAAAY better than a GT.
The mach1 would look a lot better with a 5.2.
Special badges, stickers, and interior accents are a lot less impressive without a motor to make them truly special.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The mach1 would look a lot better with a 5.2.
Special badges, stickers, and interior accents are a lot less impressive without a motor to make them truly special.
BUT BUT BUT MUH SPESHUL MOTOR

Shut up, you would’ve bitched about the $60k base price if they would’ve put a 5.2 in it :eyeroll: why not just be glad that we got a Mustang with GT350-level capabilities with a reliable engine and trans for under $60k

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
BUT BUT BUT MUH SPESHUL MOTOR

Shut up, you would’ve bitched about the $60k base price if they would’ve put a 5.2 in it :eyeroll: why not just be glad that we got a Mustang with GT350-level capabilities with a reliable engine and trans for under $60k
because it's just a gt.
Take some midol and relax jake. You are going to soil your bloomers.
The mach1 replaced the 74.5k gt350r and the other dolled up gt the 48k bullitt.
Why not let the mach1 fill the gap?

OP
OP
GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Interesting discussion. The Mach 1 is to fill in the area between the PP1 and the GT350. I realize that the brakes are not going to be as good as the GT350s but the car's starting price will likely be about 52K vs what, about 60 for the GT350. And I think that's for a 350 with cloth seats and the standard dash? So, the big savings for Ford and I suppose us is the lack of the flat plane crankshaft and .2 more liters. But we get an updated 10 speed or Tremec trans 350 intake/TB/CAI likely. Seems quite fair and reasonable.