Sponsored

I really like how my Mustang turned out. Pics

Mhjr74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS, Ford Explorer
Looks good. What foam wash do you use? I've been using G-techniq Citrus Foam but the foam only lasts a minute or so before it runs off.

OP
OP
Bryantbjb12

Bryantbjb12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT CS, 2021 F350 Tremor
Looks good. What foam wash do you use? I've been using G-techniq Citrus Foam but the foam only lasts a minute or so before it runs off.
For this wash I used dawn. She is getting a full detail/wax tomorrow. Wanted all old wax, grease off. Normally I use Meguiars. Foams pretty well for me.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it's playing tricks on my eyes but was your trunk slightly open or is that a big gap back there?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bryantbjb12

Bryantbjb12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT CS, 2021 F350 Tremor
that is strange. Maybe the way the light is hitting it.
Must be the camera position. Don’t think the trunk was open. I have noticed that in several places fit and finish could have been better. Always amazes me when I see videos of cars coming off the line there are like 30 folks looking at fit and finish. I guess they were on lunch when my stang went through.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Must be the camera position. Don’t think the trunk was open. I have noticed that in several places fit and finish could have been better. Always amazes me when I see videos of cars coming off the line there are like 30 folks looking at fit and finish. I guess they were on lunch when my stang went through.
You can easily twist the bump stops on your trunk to get it to adjust the height. Maybe try it, but be careful not to go too low/high where the trunk will hit metal and chip it. Just don't slam the trunk while you're checking the adjustments.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has a gap also there but I have an aftermarket lid that Roush fit. it drives me nuts but not nuts enough to actually take a few minutes align it.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I have the same trunk gap.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
It replicates the Ford PP2 wheel

DSC_0089 copy.jpg

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
Loving your ride; the wheel design is perfect for it! White was my number 2 choice. White cars are a must here in Central Florida because of the amount of sun we get and the fact it downpours EVERY single day at 3 PM like clockwork from like March to September, but just enough to make everything a "splash mud all over your paint" hazard. I can't wait to see what a PITA it's going to be to keep my new 2017 Lightning Blue clean (3rd color choice lol). Black...oh HELLLLZ naw!