• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I put on some war torn American flag quarter window decals today.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Not for everyone but I'm quite pleased with the results and visibility while driving is still great.

S650 Mustang I put on some war torn American flag quarter window decals today. 1715484996698-z2

S650 Mustang I put on some war torn American flag quarter window decals today. 1715485051071-zy

S650 Mustang I put on some war torn American flag quarter window decals today. 1715485108316-gx
Sponsored

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they go on the inside or outside?
These go on the outside. They have high reviews across multiple different decal offerings across multiple different vehicles so I imagine they hold up pretty well. They do specify you have to clean the window well before application and install when temperatures are between 70 and 90 degrees for maximum adhesion. I used 91% alcohol to clean the window beforehand which is one of the things they said was ok to use. There are both wet and dry application methods. I used the dry method but the wet method allows you to move it around on the glass before you set it in place. Other than that, I think they just advise that you wait 48 hours before washing the car.

Gr8ful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Santa Cruz, V-Strom 650
I like the decal. In the flying business you travel a lot. I counted 39 countries but the USA is still the best. No matter what the haters say.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good!! I love mine too
IMG_2296_polarr.jpeg
IMG_8855_polarr.jpeg
Those look awesome! I like how it is patriotic and sinister at the same time. What color is your car? Where did you get yours? I got mine from Bogar Tech Designs.

Mustangbuc85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang(ordered) 02 mustang, 14 f250
Those look awesome! I like how it is patriotic and sinister at the same time. What color is your car? Where did you get yours? I got mine from Bogar Tech Designs.
I got mine from a place called anchor-room. I had them design me one to match my reaper theme. My car is all black
S650 Mustang I put on some war torn American flag quarter window decals today. IMG_4720_polarr
Sponsored