Sponsored

I need to get something like this printed on a sticker ....

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
.... and place it on my driver's side window.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-07-at-2.33.23-PM.png
Sponsored

Lowly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
You even bother to peck this into a search engine? Check amazon? Ebay? Or, was the point of this that you just found this stupid meme and had to share it with everyone?

Here's a nice counterpoint to this dumb shit. A whole bunch of millennials I know are currently at a track day with their manual cars. Driving, instead of memeing on a forum and asking about stickers.

Lowly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Wow, someone trying to share a funny joke......gets slammed. No need to make it personal.
Absolutely nothing personal about it. I'm not a millennial.
It's an ignorant meme plain and simple.
Things change, Modern autos aren't total garbage. I like manuals, but I get why people want the current automatics available.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Check amazon, I had a custom bumper sticker made, didn't cost that much.

Sponsored

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Things change, Modern autos aren't total garbage. I like manuals, but I get why people want the current automatics available.

It's just a meme man relax, you're taking it super personal and getting really mad about something that's pretty silly. I think it's hilarious. :crackup: It reminds me of when I let my little nephew play with my gaming desktop and he started smudging my expensive screen with his grubbby fingers because he thought it was a touch screen lol. He had no idea how to use a mouse.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Friend of mine is a city police officer here. Few weeks ago they got a call to attempt car jacking. Arrived on scene to find the car and owner there, 2 young thieves pulled gun on him at traffic light, told him get out, 10 seconds later they fled on foot. Couldn't drive stick.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Friend of mine is a city police officer here. Few weeks ago they got a call to attempt car jacking. Arrived on scene to find the car and owner there, 2 young thieves pulled gun on him at traffic light, told him get out, 10 seconds later they fled on foot. Couldn't drive stick.

millennials ...................... ?.................... LMAO !!!!

Sponsored

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Don't bring your ecoboost rage here. It's not OP's fault you are missing cylinders.
It's a meme, no need to go on a hunger strike and demand a manual millennial month.

Lowly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
This thread is comedy. You dudes seriously think I'm taking it personally. Or, that I'm angry. For Christ's sake let me repeat it for the people with poor reading skills. I'm not a millennial. Can't take it personally when it doesn't apply to me.
It's a stupid off-topic thread that never should have been posted in General. I'm not going to back down on calling it that. It's dumb. OP could have found his sticker with a 10 second google search.

The problem with this crap is it just becomes a generational pissing contest. I know plenty of boomers and gen x who can't drive stick. Want millennials and gen z to come in here and shit this up with anti-boomer trash. Want the European members to start with the "lol Americans can't drive stick" too? You know more of them drive stick, right? How dumb do we want this place to be?
Don't bring your ecoboost rage here. It's not OP's fault you are missing cylinders.
It's a meme, no need to go on a hunger strike and demand a manual millennial month.
Seriously man? This is a perfect example of just how stupid this kind of topic gets. I can't even begin the understand how you brain connected this to the engine in my car. That is legit strange. But, what ever floats your boat. For what it's worth I didn't want the V8. I ordered this car the way I wanted it. I easily could have afforded the GT. I didn't want one. I only bought this car because of the ecoboost. Does that make you brain hurt? Haha.

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
This thread is comedy. You dudes seriously think I'm taking it personally. Or, that I'm angry. For Christ's sake let me repeat it for the people with poor reading skills. I'm not a millennial. Can't take it personally when it doesn't apply to me.
It's a stupid off-topic thread that never should have been posted in General. I'm not going to back down on calling it that. It's dumb. OP could have found his sticker with a 10 second google search.

The problem with this crap is it just becomes a generational pissing contest. I know plenty of boomers and gen x who can't drive stick. Want millennials and gen z to come in here and shit this up with anti-boomer trash. Want the European members to start with the "lol Americans can't drive stick" too? You know more of them drive stick, right? How dumb do we want this place to be?
Seriously man? This is a perfect example of just how stupid this kind of topic gets. I can't even begin the understand how you brain connected this to the engine in my car. That is legit strange. But, what ever floats your boat. For what it's worth I didn't want the V8. I ordered this car the way I wanted it. I easily could have afforded the GT. I didn't want one. I only bought this car because of the ecoboost. Does that make you brain hurt? Haha.

You're so angry man lol, why? General is full of posts like this. I'm surprised you didn't pop into the thread asking how many bald guys drive mustangs, or how many seniors drive mustangs to tell us not all bald seniors drive mustangs . They're just fun threads that people post in. OPs post is completely valid, if mods feel like the post doesn't belong they will move or remove it. I think you just want to be offended because you like being offended, as you stated you're not even a millennial lol. Of course there are millennials that can drive stick, I don't think anyone would argue that not a single millennial can drive a manual. Again its just another fun thread that gets ruined when people take it way too seriously.

Lowly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
You're so angry man lol, why?
Dude.........Second time now you've accused me of being angry. Do I have to repeat myself again? I'm not. And, one more time. Not mad. Not even a little. Actually, I've been laughing about how much I seem to have gotten under people's skin. Seriously, for the like 4th time. Not even a bit salty.

General is full of posts like this.
Exactly my point. You don't want better?

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Dude.........Second time now you've accused me of being angry. Do I have to repeat myself again? I'm not. And, one more time. Not mad. Not even a little. Actually, I've been laughing about how much I seem to have gotten under people's skin. Seriously, for the like 4th time. Not even a bit salty.

Exactly my point. You don't want better?
Then that's mybad for forcing the angry title on you but your post comes off as a bit angry lol. All I can tell you is I'm a millennial and I thought the post was funny. That the last of my input, I have to start getting ready for a 4th of july party that I don't even want to go to lol. :party:
Sponsored